MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
With a tremendous crash, the Wanderer's vessel lands on... wherever this place is. After they get their bearings, they note that the landing was not without cost.

Corak, the Mysterious has vanished, Day 0!

Day Phase 1 has begun. The situation for today is...

Dragon Pharaoh's Pyramid (MM5/Darkside of Xeen)

With his Orb finally returned to him, the Dragon Pharaoh knew that he could trust the party with whatever assistance he could provide.

Special effects: Lynching and Night Phase kills will return all pertinant character information, such as name, alignment and powers.

This phase will last 72 hours, or until a simple majority of votes have been reached.
So, kills in any other day will return nothing about dead ones?
That's probably the case, assuming there's only one "dragon pharaoh's pyramid" situation.
Hmm, I thought there'd be more flavor. Oh well.
I think there might be more as time goes along, like a story unfolding. Or at least that's what I imagine will occur.

Maybe responses to our choices or something? It might be interesting.
Maybe it's going to play out more as an RP than a normal mafia game.
*looks at list*

This won't do at all.

#Lynch TBG

Let's get this game rolling, eh?
Whoa, that's fairly hasty, ivory. At least give people a chance to say something before you start a lynch mob. It makes you come off looking a bit lynch-happy.

We've got 72 hours. People are probably asleep or doing stuff. (I'll be heading off in a bit for sleep, too, being 2am already.)

Just... cool your jets a bit, yeah?
No need to go into this full pelt. We have time to weed out the mafia. Making hasty lynches doesn't help the townies out at all.
It's just one vote geebus. (Hehe now where did we hear that again?! xD)

Of course I'm lynch-happy. I've landed myself a useless role again! :D
Ok that 2nd post of yours gave off a weird aura. HMMMMM
Yeah, because I'd rather people didn't lynch someone before I get back from sleeping. If we play right from the start we can weed out the scum before they take out too many of us. I really don't want to lose again like last time. >.<;
And technically, no role is useless - unless it's a voteless one. Yeah, I've been brushing up on mafia roles so I know better what to expect this time around. Hopefully I won't make as many mistakes this time. >.<;
Hey, one man's meat is another man's poison. But you make a good point, games like these with a fairly few players can rather advance so fast when you're sleeping. Kk I'll just retract it on put it on cave since no one's gonna ever vote for him.

#Cancel
#Lynch cavedog
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
As far as flavor-text is concerned, the first part was off the top of my head, and wasn't prepared at all. The flavor text for the situations, however, were prepared before-hand.

Anyway, just for clarification, what normally happens is:
author=rules text
Lynching and/or night kills will only return a player's alignment, not his or her precise powers or role.

However:
author=rules text
Whatever effect a situation may have trumps the usual rules-set, as indicated by the text.

Hopefully, that should answer any questions about this situation. I half-expect there to be questions involving situations as the game progresses.
Ah, that makes sense, I guess, Marrend. Sounds like it'll be a fun game. :D

ivory: I wouldn't be so sure. After being bitten in the last game, I'm sure a lot more people are gonna be keeping a wary eye on cave. Well, we'll all be keeping a wary eye on each other, but since he's proven to be good at hiding when he is mafia, people will especially be keeping that in mind.

That aside, I'm going to head to bed now that it's nearly 3am. Hopefully I'll be back before someone is lynched. Please, please, please don't lynch people too soon, yeah? ^.^;
and put it* oops

Lol liberty he was mafia in the Demon Mafia too and did people become wary of him on higurashi? Nope.
YES WE ARE!
#Lynch Cave
Just for lulz.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Cool. I've never been a Magic Cop before. It would seem that we can't afford to not lynch, considering that today's situation may be a today-only bonus.
I'm gonna vote for the person who is least likely to be utterly transparent as a member of the mafia.

##Lynch Chana
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Also, Liberty is scum this game. Thought you all should know.