ED + PS3 = HAPPY ED

Pages: 1
hey,

I broke up with my ex, so seeking new love I went into town and bought a Playstation 3 with GTA4.

:o

So, what other games should I get?

MGS4 BLATANTLY.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
First off, what's your PSN name? Mine's Dudesoft! Go figure. :)

Other games: Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Las Vegas / Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2, Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion, Heavenly Sword, Ratchett and Clank Future : Tools of Destruction, echochrome, Puzzle Fighter (if you're into that, which I am), Warhawk, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Burnout Paradise, PAIN! (Surprisingly great for those 3am gaming moments, esp with friends over), etc

Take your pick, there's a fine selection for PS3 at the moment. Plenty to come.

I'm probably forgetting some, like The Darkness etc, but someone else will pick up those if necissary. :P
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I was not aware they were making games yet.

I thought the PS3 was simply a console that people could buy because it is ZOMG PS3
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Uncharted is pretty good, also check out some of the demo on PSN to give you a better understanding of the game. Fight Night Round 3, though you might want to wait for round 4 since it's been announced?

The Orange Box maybe since it has Half Life 2 + Ep 1 & 2 and PORTAL!!! and Team Fortress 2, it's a bargain but lags a bit on Ep2 at times. Warhawk is a fun game, for about a few weeks, but some games never get boring if you play them enough.. like WOW addicts would know.

ps3 heals anything!!!

Some of my favourite games include Call of duty 4, Uncharted as tau suggested. I found that to be a really enjoyable game. Bladestorm is really good as well and has some wicked graphics.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Devil May Cry 4 are my favorite PS3 games. You can get either because they are the same thing (I prefer NGS over DMC though).
Singstar PS3 comes out today.
Unchartered sounds good. Most of your other suggestions I have played on my PC (Call of Duty 4 is a lot better on PC imo)

Disaster struck cause my pc monitor is not HDCP compatible meaning I need to get a new one to play ps3 in high def :(
Dudesoft
I've played PS3 in hi-def and on a big ol' square screen. It looks good regardless.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

IGN gave Haze a 9/10!? haha, stay away from Haze!
Dudesoft
I agree man. I was so hyped for Haze in january when I read about it in Playstation Magazine; but after playing the demo---wow, it kinda sucks man. No, more than kinda. Maybe the demo didn't portray it well enough, but as for what I've witnessed, it was kind of like you don't feel like the character. No idea why this is. Something about the visual presentation that takes me out of his FPS, regardless of the few scenes where his helmet shield lifts to remove the hud, it still felt empty.

I'll still rent it to try it for real, since the concept thrills me. So far though, definitely not a purchase-worthy game.
author=Tau link=topic=1149.msg17320#msg17320 date=1211371647
IGN gave Haze a 9/10!? haha, stay away from Haze!

wierd, usually IGN are spot on. They have saved me from buying quite a few shocking games.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Didn't you see the picture I posted? IGN gave Haze a 4.5/10 man, after playing the demo it was pretty clear the game was gonna be a bust!
Pages: 1