RAINBOW MOON

Pages: 1

Its a playstation network exclusive (tactical) RPG.
Its actually pretty fun, its only $15 and has an insane amount of content for that
price tag. Most people are clocking in at 30-100 hours, and there is even a ps3 trophy for hitting a 100 hours, and another for levelling your character up to lvl 500. I'm currently in at 17hrs. The battle system is tactical, but its more simplistic than say..Final fantasy tactics or Disgaea, and you only have 3 characters per battle. Its definitely an oldschool grind rpg though, there isn't much to the story or characters, and its actually kind of comedic in a way.. But the gameplay is where it shines, it has an addictive battle system, crafting, etc. Its been awhile since a classic style rpg even came out for consoles (well..that I know of. Not counting like FFXIII or XIII-2..). Definitely worth checking out.

Anyone else been playing it, or know of it?
It has one of the worst art styles I've seen in awhile.
I think the art style looks pretty good myself!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Nightmare Moon was taken.
The art is definitely..different, Not a lot of people like the cartoonish look in this game, but I think it has its own charm. I didn't like it at first for sure, but it grows on you after you have been playing it for awhile.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
The sound design in this game is INCREDIBLY obnoxious and needs to go die.
Pages: 1