FACESET HELP

Pages: first 12 next last
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Well, my game is centered around dragons... and whatever dragons are doing ;) (don't want to spoil it just yet), so I've edited Monster2.png to have more dragons in it:

Unfortunately, there are no corresponding faceset, so I wonder if someone could make one. Also if you could do flying version of dragons, I'd be grateful.
Rave
Could someone help me?
Rave
Too dinosaur-like, but thanks for trying. Also you can do just one color. I can recolor them easily, as I did with charset.
Rave
Please help me.
Rave
...hello?

As I said those faces are too dinosaur-like for my taste. Besides they doesn't fit charsets (charsets have horns, faces have no).
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
This is all I could find from my attempts at digging..

From CLOSET, but this might be a bit too fearsome for what you're looking for:

ZephyrSkye's portraits of dragons (would be very easy to snip up into faceset size and recolour):

I got the feeling from my searching that you're going to have a hard time finding one that's already been made without making sacrifices in terms of how well they match. I advise you either a) go with it and use one of the ones on this thread, despite it not being what you want, b) use one as a placeholder until a better one is made, c) either have a crack at it yourself or pay/beg an artist. :P Good luck anyway, dude!
Rave
a) This will be what I eventually do if I won't be able to find proper faces before actually finishing game.
b) Placeholder is message w/out faceset
c) Since my style doesn't match VX's style, this thread is for begging artist purposes ;).

May you point me to CLOSET facesets?
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Here is the page I got them at. Sorry I couldn't be much more help, and I hope you find an artist! I'd give it a shot if I was confident I could.

EDIT: I gave editing a bit of a go, but good god did it come out terribly! Don't laugh too hard, faces really aren't my forté.. :( I think someone who actually possesses talent would be able to give it a better go.

Rave
Thanks, it's closer. Can you give foreneck same color that is used for dragon's belly in charset? If not for that, this faceset would be good enough for me.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I gave it a go, but that style is really difficult to match.. I won't be hideously offended if you don't use this (it took all of 5 minutes), and seriously recommend you get an actual artist to do it instead. XD

Rave
Well, style is good enough. At least better than mine (seriously, look at my dA gallery: http://darkhogdarkhogini.deviantart.com/gallery/ - those pictures sucks!), and it fits quite nicely in the game.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Everyone starts somewhere! Those pictures aren't so sucky (I frequent DA and see a LOT of bad pictures, and those are nowhere near as bad). For me, I find that working on a small scale like with this faceset is a lot easier because less room = less to go wrong. :P Maybe you should try looking at some pictures on the internet and copying them to get a sense for anatomy and style.
Rave

Here's full faceset with dragon colors that matches ones in charset, in case anyone'll need it.
Rave
Could you make also a battler for me? Because one which is in RTP isn't at all like those dragons.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
For XP, right? So just a still portrait picture of a dragon?

(I'll see what I can do when I get home, but I will totes try this. :P)

EDIT:

God, this is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I tried using Google-fu to track one down, couldn't find ANYTHING. Thought I'd give editing one of the original pictures I surfaced a go but.. that didn't come out too good either. XD I think you may have to settle for waiting for an actual artist to come along, or maybe using the dragon from the RTP, sorry.
Rave
No, for VX Ace as this you'll have to fight some of dragons at certain point of game, so it shouldn't be cut in half.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Oops, I don't know why I thought of XP.. >< It's okay, I'll see what I can do to tack some legs on! Or maybe find a picture on Google..

EDIT: Both of these will require some heavy editing, but this is all I could surface..

Rave
Last is some kind of frogoid (?) and first is too small.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
With some wings added to the weird frog-guy, it'd sorta look a bit more like a dragon.
Pages: first 12 next last