RMN V4.3 IS LIVE!

I think this looks great guys. Awesome job.
Sweeeeet! I like the showcase thing a lot!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
So what's the status for again? Is that for user titles now?
@Gourd: I thought you meant the frontpage, which would have been kind of rude, imo. And is not easy to ignore those post when they show in the 'Latest Post' feed, you know? ...Well, at least I can tell them apart by their icon. xP
_
About the slider thingy. If it slides on its own and even has those arrow to the sides. Why the thumbnails below? Isn't that a bit overkill?
statuses are just a small thing I added. It doesn't add much constructive to RMN, but it doesn't really detract either, and adds a nice social element.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
i think it would serve a better purpose if it was inserted into your game page so people who happen to cruise by can see recent trivial updates:

-ate hamburger
-work on chapsets
-crat viffgam

idk, i think that is the only useful thing i can imagine it used for.
Where is the latest posts feed even?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It appears to be a bit more accessible now? I never knew where it was in the last version.
Post History under Community
I like the changes. Especially the profile!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Where's the separate forum for all these silly Mafia threads?
Thumbs up to this new web design. Certainly looks more lively, cleaner and refreshed.

EDIT: I absolutely love the "showcase games" under profile. Fantastic!
author=NicoB
I think this looks great guys. Awesome job.

Agreed.
Awesome! However, for me, every header but the one on the home page looks like shieeeeeet. (I cannot believe I just said that, what's wrong with me?)
http://minus.com/lSHNK91fygxwq
author=TheRexion
Awesome! However, for me, every header but the one on the home page looks like shieeeeeet. (I cannot believe I just said that, what's wrong with me?)
http://minus.com/lSHNK91fygxwq

Do a hard refresh (Ctrl-F5) and it should display properly.
Yesss I can finally change my avatar + avatar text

Once I remember what I wanted to change it to was. Dangit!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Now that I've been navigating on the site for a while, I can really say : neat, looking really good, yes and "refreshed"!
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Call me a backwards neanderthal, but the announcement banners just below the dropdown menus look really unprofessional and disorganized. The text-only announcements we had before were much more visually pleasing for their cleanliness. =x

EDIT: I really, REALLY hope the user title input is being properly sanitized. Apparently I can feed it raw HTML and it gets fed through.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=KingArthur
Call me a backwards neanderthal, but the announcement banners just below the dropdown menus look really unprofessional and disorganized. The text-only announcements we had before were much more visually pleasing for their cleanliness. =x

I agree with this.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Woah, is it just me or is RMN starting to look like CoasterCraft Gold GW? Not saying that as a bad thing, because it looks smashing.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
The pic of the moment.. How does that work?