RMN V4.3 BUGS

And now it works. :/
Must have been down for some reason. Welp. >.<'
Sailerius
did someone say angels
I think there's a bug with private game profiles. I submitted a game marked private and after it was approved, it became public.
author=Sailerius
I think there's a bug with private game profiles. I submitted a game marked private and after it was approved, it became public.
So there is! I have now fixed this in Dev, but I can't push the fix to PROD quite yet as ankylo is working on some Dropbox integration atm.
Hello I'm trying to access ANY game page and I keep getting this message.

Oops! Something went wrong, there is a good chance we know about it and are working on it!

I see my notices update tho and it's killing me <_<;
I use Chrome.

I can view the gamepages when I'm logged out and using firefox, but when I'm logged in, I can't even view my own game page profiles (I can view doppelganger but not Porcupine for example) ._.);
It seems that the search bar doesn't really search through what it's supposed to. An example:

Go to development->scripts, select VX Ace as the engine, then search for the first word of the title of the first script. When I went there, the word was "Junk". It returns a game and a couple users, no scripts at all.

Much less important, when a youtube video is embedded in a post and partially occluded by the bar on the top of the screen, if you mouse over the video it clips over the bar until the page is scrolled. Not that that really does anything.
author=FlyingJester
It seems that the search bar doesn't really search through what it's supposed to. An example:

Go to development->scripts, select VX Ace as the engine, then search for the first word of the title of the first script. When I went there, the word was "Junk". It returns a game and a couple users, no scripts at all.

Search only searches through games (or game titles) and users.
I subscribed to Aether Pulse twice (probably was being dumb and double clicked it or something). Now I get double the notices for it and I have it listed twice in my subscriptions but I can't delete either one or both. Please help :<
this is a feature.

soon all subscriptions will be aether pulse subscriptions.

EDIT:
yeah there were two in there for you, with identical timestamps. I marked one of them as deleted. Did that work?
Actually I was hoping that every time I get a notice about Aether Pulse it would fill my entire notices page with dancing man gifs playing MIDI tunes in the background

(Works great now, thanks!)
Ok, this is a weird bug that I'm experiencing at this very moment. Everything's moved around, like... the thing that shows various events and featured games on the front page? That thing's moved so that it's on top of the Joseph's Music thingy. And stuff is moved around (like ads) in the forums... It's weird. Like an ad that should be at the bottom of the page is on top of the Reply box (the thing I'm typing in).
It's weird and annoying and someone should fix it.
author=wildwes
Ok, this is a weird bug that I'm experiencing at this very moment. Everything's moved around, like... the thing that shows various events and featured games on the front page? That thing's moved so that it's on top of the Joseph's Music thingy. And stuff is moved around (like ads) in the forums... It's weird. Like an ad that should be at the bottom of the page is on top of the Reply box (the thing I'm typing in).
It's weird and annoying and someone should fix it.

Sounds like you have malware. Can you try a different browser or post a screenshot?

In that spoiler is two very good examples. And... what kind of scary malware?
Edit: By the way, this is the only site I'm having trouble on.
Interesting. Is this IE10? Maybe the site is not compatible with IE10. Maybe you have to put it in quirks mode?

Also, try a different browser.
author=ankylo
Interesting. Is this IE10? Maybe the site is not compatible with IE10. Maybe you have to put it in quirks mode?

Also, try a different browser.

I'm a noob, I have no idea what IE10 stands for or what quirks mode is. I've been using internet explorer and it hasn't ever given problems like this before.
IE10 == Internet Explorer 10

I don't know what Quirks mode is either. I never use IE.
I hate to be that person but upgrading to a different browser might be a good idea. Firefox, Chrome and Opera are all quite superior to Internet Explorer. Indeed, the first thing most people do when they get a new computer is open IE to download one of the above, then uninstall/forget the program ever existed.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=Liberty
I hate to be that person but upgrading to a different browser might be a good idea. Firefox, Chrome and Opera are all quite superior to Internet Explorer. Indeed, the first thing most people do when they get a new computer is open IE to download one of the above, then uninstall/forget the program ever existed.

That was true a few years ago but not any longer. IE10 is a fantastic browser. I have a lot more trouble with bugs, crashes, etc with Firefox than in IE10.

(that said, Chrome is still the superior browser)
I don't have access to IE10 - is anyone else experiencing the same alignment issues?