RMN V4.3 BUGS

Does IE10 have zooming features? wildwes, maybe you zoomed in a little and caused things to go wonky?
You can zoom but it doesn't break anything (out of the norm at least)
Are ya'll sure it's my browser? This site has never given me a problem before...
And it's not zoomed in too much, either...
Do you have Javascript turned off by any chance?
author=ankylo
Do you have Javascript turned off by any chance?

I don't know what that is either. If I do have it, I don't know it. Since I don't know if I even have it, I think it would be weird if it turned off by itself.

I'm so horribly noobish... ;_;

Edit: If it has to do with anything, I just noticed a white line around the screen that I don't see on the other sites. Look at the pics on the last page. Do ya se them?
I'd really suggest downloading Chrome.

Otherwise, you may want to try clearing your cookies and cache (Google can help you with this) or perhaps doing a hard refresh on the page (Control + F5, I think, or right-click -> Reload/Refresh)
Well aren't I stupid? I still don't know how the problem happened, but right next to the refresh button there was a button that said it would fixed misplaced stuff and it worked! Everything looks fine now!
Oh, you put the site in compatibility mode (the little piece of broken paper)?
author=ankylo
Oh, you put the site in compatibility mode (the little piece of broken paper)?

Yep. Sorry for the large amount of trouble over something as stupid as that. Thanks for helpin' though!
Hello Ankylo we found a bug.
http://rpgmaker.net/events/rsw/?post=461678#post461678

In Division Princess, Hirei attempted to submit her Media trailer twice just to be sure, but we got Algus instead. And Fomar has a media submission as well but it displayed their game twice instead.

And A Walking, Talking, Comic! probably submitted a media and has Final Fantasy Dreams instead.
Going into the engines portal and then clicking on the list of games for any engine seems to always result in an empty list.

Reason seems to be that the engine pages are trying to load "rpgmaker.net/vault/?engine=blahblahblah" instead of "rpgmaker.net/games/?engine=blahblahblah"
author=Muninn
Going into the engines portal and then clicking on the list of games for any engine seems to always result in an empty list.

Reason seems to be that the engine pages are trying to load "rpgmaker.net/vault/?engine=blahblahblah" instead of "rpgmaker.net/games/?engine=blahblahblah"

Well, that's not right! I'll push a fix later tonight.
author=ankylo
author=Muninn

Well, that's not right! I'll push a fix later tonight.
welp, I thought I told you about that!
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I, uh, think I broke something.

I uploaded a new screenshot, and in the description I added a URL to an animated version of it. It looks fine when the image is alone, and even on the front page of the main site, but on my profile's images tab, the screenshot is not clickable. Instead, the link from the text overlays it, and that is clickable. You can see it in the top left image here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/4395/images/

Is there a better way to share animated screenshots? It's a small feature that's not really worth a video upload, but still needs to be seen in action.
Show a gameplay video instead?
Maybe as a Media item? hrmmm

or change the description to text, and in the first comment of the image add a link to the gif
So, I accidentally forgot to submit a review draft and it's been in my submissions for like a week without me realizing I didn't submit it. Or at least that's what I assumed before I tried to submit it just now. After I pressed the button it asked for confirmation, which I gave, then it proceeded to do nothing. The status that usually changes to pending stayed as draft and there was no indication that it submitted the review at all. The button that allows me to submit it is still there and I tried to submit it 2-3 times, but I decided to come say something here rather than flood the submission que on accident.

Said review was for the Steam VX Ace Giveaway, though I doubt I'll kick out another review in three days anyway, so no rush on this.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Not sure what was changed on the site other than the search bar... However, I can no longer post via iPhone, which is/was my primary means of RMN access.

edit: for clarity, when I try to post on my phone, it gives me that "whoa whoa whoa slow down you posted too fast" message, but doesn't actually post what I typed.
author=Gourd_Clae
So, I accidentally forgot to submit a review draft and it's been in my submissions for like a week without me realizing I didn't submit it. Or at least that's what I assumed before I tried to submit it just now. After I pressed the button it asked for confirmation, which I gave, then it proceeded to do nothing. The status that usually changes to pending stayed as draft and there was no indication that it submitted the review at all. The button that allows me to submit it is still there and I tried to submit it 2-3 times, but I decided to come say something here rather than flood the submission que on accident.

Said review was for the Steam VX Ace Giveaway, though I doubt I'll kick out another review in three days anyway, so no rush on this.

I implemented a fix for this...it's a Javascript fix though, so you'll want to make sure you clear your cache or do a hard refresh / reload of the site / submissions page.
author=Dudesoft
Not sure what was changed on the site other than the search bar... However, I can no longer post via iPhone, which is/was my primary means of RMN access.

edit: for clarity, when I try to post on my phone, it gives me that "whoa whoa whoa slow down you posted too fast" message, but doesn't actually post what I typed.
Can you clear your cache? Sounds like there is an outdated file there that autodelete didn't catch.