RMN V4.3 BUGS

On numerous machines, my notices are not clearing at all unless I click each individual "mark as read" button on each notification.
author=Sated
Every single notification I have gotten from Chronology of the Last Era today has come up as being written by Feld... even when it wasn't written by Feld.

Still looking into this one.

author=UPRC
On numerous machines, my notices are not clearing at all unless I click each individual "mark as read" button on each notification.

This should be fixed now.
Anky, I have an issue like, when I press notices to see the full list properly, the notices think I already checked them all and confused me ;w; )b
Hello.

I'm having trouble with my password. I tried to sign in one day with my correct password, but I had to reset it because it wouldn't work for some reason. From then on, I have had to use the random password given to me from the site because the Change Password function doesn't work for me whether I use my old password or a newer one. I've cleared my cache and restarted both my broswer and my computer multiple times. Does anyone on the staff knows what's going on with the password system? The Error page says the staff might already and could be fixing the problem, but I wanted post anyway because I've had this password problem for weeks and wanted to make sure you guys knew about it just in case the Error doesn't send any notifications to you guys for my specific problem.
are you logging in as HolyPaladin or HolyPaladin471974 (or whatever number it was before I changed it)?

When do you get an error page?
author=kentona
are you logging in as HolyPaladin or HolyPaladin471974 (or whatever number it was before I changed it)?

When do you get an error page?

I'm logging in as HolyPaladin now. I started getting the error when I used my old password with my changed username. Might that have something to do with the error?
Can you try again right now? then I can check the most recent error message and dig deeper
author=kentona
Can you try again right now? then I can check the most recent error message and dig deeper
Sure. Let me try changing my password to my old one.

EDIT: Nope. Still got the Error message.
author=HolyPaladin
author=kentona
Sure. Let me try changing my password to my old one.

EDIT: Nope. Still got the Error message.
I didn't make any changes! I just wanted to find the error message your actions generate
So the bug is happening on user.title = utils.slugify_usertitle(user.title)

...so maybe I pooched your usertitle when I edited your account somehow. I touched it again and saved the changes. Try again?
author=kentona
So the bug is happening on user.title = utils.slugify_usertitle(user.title)

...so maybe I pooched your usertitle when I edited your account somehow. I touched it again and saved the changes. Try again?
Gotcha. Let me try again.

EDIT 1: It worked! I can use my old password again. Thanks!

EDIT 2: I also tested logging out than logging back in; still works. Thanks again!
Whenever I try to make a file in my locker private it still shows up as public. Uploading and deleting works okay, it's just this thing I'm having trouble with.
author=Healy
Whenever I try to make a file in my locker private it still shows up as public. Uploading and deleting works okay, it's just this thing I'm having trouble with.

Do you get the alert / message that the file has been made private? or does nothing happen at all? What if you refresh the page after you click the private button?
I can't make files private either. It asks to confirm, then reloads the page with no message at all. I tried normal and hard refresh with no results.
author=Link_2112
I can't make files private either. It asks to confirm, then reloads the page with no message at all. I tried normal and hard refresh with no results.

Yeah, same with me. I using Firefox on a Windows Vista machine if that info helps any.
author=Healy
author=Link_2112
Yeah, same with me. I using Firefox on a Windows Vista machine if that info helps any.

Ok, I'll test it in Firefox...I can't reproduce this error, works just fine for me.
I use FF too. I just tested it in IE and it worked. I can't make it public again in FF either.
author=Link_2112
I use FF too. I just tested it in IE and it worked. I can't make it public again in FF either.

Yea, doesn't seem to work at all in Firefox. I'll see if I can fix it, and also add an option to mark a file private on upload.
Thanks! Just to clarify, it only keeps people from seeing it while they browse your profile, right? You can still link to a file stored privately just like you would any other file, right?