RMN V4.3 BUGS

Resource categories aren't working for me. I click the links and it doesn't change what category I'm in, all of them show up. >.<;

So, yeah, clicking Music will give all resources, as with graphics and sound. :/
author=Liberty
Resource categories aren't working for me. I click the links and it doesn't change what category I'm in, all of them show up. >.<;

So, yeah, clicking Music will give all resources, as with graphics and sound. :/

Yea, seems like kentona didn't finish this part ;-)
It's done, just the links aren't hooked up. ex: http://rpgmaker.net/resources/music/ filters so only music appears.
author=GreatRedSpirit
It's done, just the links aren't hooked up. ex: http://rpgmaker.net/resources/music/ filters so only music appears.

Links not being hooked up means it's not done!
author=ankylo
author=Link_2112
I use FF too. I just tested it in IE and it worked. I can't make it public again in FF either.
Yea, doesn't seem to work at all in Firefox. I'll see if I can fix it, and also add an option to mark a file private on upload.

Just a heads-up, this issue isn't fixed for me yet.
author=Healy
author=ankylo
author=Link_2112
I use FF too. I just tested it in IE and it worked. I can't make it public again in FF either.
Yea, doesn't seem to work at all in Firefox. I'll see if I can fix it, and also add an option to mark a file private on upload.

Same with me. >.<;
author=Healy
author=ankylo
author=Link_2112

I don't remember telling you it was fixed? Just a heads up this is something I do in my spare time, with no pay, just for fun.
and people complaining all the time makes it less fun, btw
Sorry for being so impatient. It's just that I'm using the locker for the testing of some games I'm working on, and I'd rather they not be public before I finish them.
author=Healy
Sorry for being so impatient. It's just that I'm using the locker for the testing of some games I'm working on, and I'd rather they not be public before I finish them.

May I suggest Dropbox for that purpose? Or Google Drive?
Ok, now it should be fixed.
So... I'm still having issues with Notices updating. As in, they don't. Even after I click on a notice it still shows up as un...noticed.
Granted, I can clear it by clicking mark all as read, but... yeah... ^.^;
author=Liberty
So... I'm still having issues with Notices updating. As in, they don't. Even after I click on a notice it still shows up as un...noticed.
Granted, I can clear it by clicking mark all as read, but... yeah... ^.^;

Are you clicking the little warning icon with the green check mark next to the notice? That is how you mark it as read for now...
Ah, it's a for-now thing? I can deal with that. It does leap you to the top of the page when doing so but that's no big thing. (I actually wondered what that /!\ was for... XD )
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Hmm. The "new" tag in forums is kind of unreliable. Sometimes even when I view threads it won't go away, and sometimes there's a "new" tag on topics that I have the last comment on. Which doesn't make sense.

It's a minor gripe, but I thought I'd just put it out there.
author=CashmereCat
Hmm. The "new" tag in forums is kind of unreliable. Sometimes even when I view threads it won't go away, and sometimes there's a "new" tag on topics that I have the last comment on. Which doesn't make sense.

It's a minor gripe, but I thought I'd just put it out there.

Yea, I have no idea how that works really. I think it sets some session variables, or maybe some cookies. I thought about rebuilding that from the ground up but that doesn't sound fun at all.
author=Liberty
Ah, it's a for-now thing? I can deal with that. It does leap you to the top of the page when doing so but that's no big thing. (I actually wondered what that /!\ was for... XD )

Ok, now when you click any of the links in a notice it should mark that notice as read. Also, clicking on the /!\ should no longer leap you to the top of the page.

The 'Mark All As Read' will still leap you to the top of the page because it's actually doing a redirect and there isn't a way to capture the # part without Javascript (and I was having issues doing that link with Javascript).

Be sure to clear your browser cache if you have trouble with the links in notices.
Thank you anky~ You're the best, man~<3
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Actually, I noticed that change but I wondered if I was just imagining it had changed. It's a lot more manageable now. Thanks ankylo, it's a shame these kinds of little changes sometimes go un-

-noticed. (lol)