RMN V4.3 BUGS

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm getting an "Oops! Something went wrong, there is a good chance we know about it and are working on it!" error from attempting to visit the gamepage for Nakaishi Wars.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Should be fine, now.
any gamepage. But only the summary page. If you go to their media, or blogs, or downloads etc.. pages they worked.

I "fixed" it by undoing Liberty's latest fix. Check out the Featured Games list now.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Oops. I honestly never meant to cause this much trouble. Thanks for fixing everything, kentona!
orz
Of course I'd break the site. I'll, uh, update that 'site last broken' tag on my profile now, in shame. I was doing such a great job, too!
author=pianotm
It can happen for a few reasons. Loss of 50 points sounds like you might have gotten a review that lowered the rating of one of your games.

EDIT: https://www.rpgmaker.net/games/8554/reviews/5246/

Yeah, this review looks like it dropped your game by half a star.

Link_2112
kory_toombs
I can't start a new thread because robots aren't allowed.
Still happening.

I was going to start a whole new thread about it, but you know...
I guess I got lucky with the Misaos thread working in Welp, nothing is working now.
I'm having this same issue. I've followed all the suggestions and nothing works so far. My computer is Vista and IE8, I don't even get the robot box in IE. I'll keep trying a few more things. I have no AV at all and nothing else that would interfere.

I'm using FF. At first I just had to click I am not a robot, but I was doing preview a few times, and eventually I had to click the boxes with fireworks, but every time it says I'm a robot.

Edit: Tried logging out in FF. Installed Chrome. Still not working. Will try another computer later.

I've been complaining about this issue, too.

Ok, turned the Captcha back on and I'm pretty sure I fixed what was causing this issue. Seeing your screenshot makes me a bit more confident...I wasn't accounting for www.rpgmaker.net when checking the hostname response from the Captcha, but I am now.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
This isn't an actual bug, it just seems like too small of an issue to create a seperate topic for. But I noticed that on the bottom left of the site...

...it still says ©2015. That's probably not accurate, right?
Wait. Its not 2015...?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?

Am I the only one seeing this at the bottom right of the site? It could be a problem on my end, of course.

I see it if I hard refresh. The URL seems to be invalid. I'll find the updated one and fix it.

EDIT: Actually, they are all broken on the django site, so it's a problem on their end.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I wrote up a lengthy response to a couple of posts on my latest blog, but clicking submit caused a quick refresh and my reply was erased for some reason. ;_;

The only notable circumstances I can remember is that a person I quoted in my reply had made an extensive edit between my quoting and clicking submit. I don't know what changes when someone edits their post, but that's the only thing I can think of as to why my reply was eaten.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Red_Nova
I wrote up a lengthy response to a couple of posts on my latest blog, but clicking submit caused a quick refresh and my reply was erased for some reason. ;_;

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C. Every time.
I usually paste in-progress pieces in the search bar and click off. I don't know what it's character limit is but it's never yet failed me.
Red_Nova
author=Sooz
author=Red_Nova
Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C. Every time.

THIS WAS THE ONE TIME I DIDN'T DO THAT!
Its RMNs new feature to help prevent you from sounding like an idiot.

We still have some kinks to work out.
Red_Nova
YOU CAN'T CENSOR ME!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
It seems a there is a little remnant of April Fools left on the front page:

Shhhhh~ Deliberately so. For funsies.