PICTURE OF THE MOMENT CLUB

Is someone aware that the Pic of the Moment gallery link on the homepage itself isn't working?

https://rpgmaker.net/latestpics/

The page mentions "..there is a good chance we know about it and are working on it!", but it's been like that for a pretty while now. :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Huh. Both the link in the "Archives" subsection on the bottom of the site and the front page lead to the same place. Which I guess makes sense, but, I can't say how long it's returned that error page.

What I find interesting is that it's not the "anti-climbing paint" page, which is the more typical "404: page not found error" on this site, but the "Oops! something when wrong!" page. Given your comment, I must suspect anybody who could do anything about it was not aware.
Hmyeah, link in the footer seems to result in the same page.

I occasionally visit this website just to look at the pretty pictures and satisfy my inner nostalgic longing for retro RPG's, but I have no idea who to contact about the dead link (actually created an account just for this). Hopefully someone reads this and picks it up! ^_^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
ankylo has been known to squash site-bugs in the past. Though, I might also suggest contacting Liberty too, just to be on the safe side.

Saying that, I've put a post pointing to your post (and my response) into the staff forums. Should give the issue a bit more visibility! ;)
"Oops! Something went wrong, there is a good chance we know about it and are working on it!"

I really got to fix that message. More often than not we have no idea about it.
author=kentona
I really got to fix that message. More often than not we have no idea about it.

Honestly I would've reported this sooner if that hadn't been there :D
Seems like this got fixed at some point. Thanks to whomever was involved!