[2K3][HELP] AN...EVEN MORE STRANGER BUG O_O

Pages: 1
This one has me completely baffled as I've never even heard of this.

Here's what's going on: I had a friend who had played this game before get the entire beta4 for my game. Now, I had her get the Full Beta4 as well as the latest update patch. Now, there shouldn't be anything wrong here. However...

She's getting THIS error. What exactly is this error about, and why is this happening?

EDIT - On top of that, she got this too: "DirectDraw Error" "DDER_NOEXCLUSIVEMODE". Whatever THOSE are...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The "RPG Advocate is cool" message makes no sense to me either. The other error sounds like it could be an error involving Direct X? I have no clue, sorry!
On top of that, she had an older version that worked perfectly, then patched it up, had those errors. Unpacked fresh from the rar unpatched, same errors, but randomly tried and it worked, then got kicked back to desktop after it went fullscreen, and now it works fine so far...I don't know. SOMETHING is going on there and I have no idea what.

EDIT - On top of this, the main thing she's having issues with is she's getting no sound effects at all, even though she has all of the files....

EDIT EDIT - Ok...somehow restarting computer fixed EVERYTHING...so yeah...whatever I guess? @_@
Probably a temporary error with DirectX in general.
Maybe...her DirectX is up-to-date she says. She still gets that error message with the RPG Advocate sometimes, and there are times where she clicks the icon in her folder to start the game, and it just kicks her back to the desktop, but if she clicks it on the bottom somewhere, it automatically opens up and starts a new game. Not to mention, the game outright stops responding with controls on her.

I dunno, something's up...but I don't know what .-.

EDIT - Yeah, she showed me a screenshot, and apparently clicking the icon for the game in her system tray at the bottom will count as confirming stuff in-game. Likewise, clicking outside of the game and then inside will act as confirming too...and clicking the Confirm button on the keyboard does nothing at all. Likewise, her movement keys don't work at all now and she's already restarted her computer twice today. I don't know what's going on...@_@;
Update Videodrivers and run antispyware/antimalware software. Who knows what it might fix.
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
RPG Advocate is cool.

No, RPG Advocate is fool, because failed to translate properly error message and gave use meaningless shit instead.
Pages: 1