[POLL] BATTLE OF THE INSTRUMENTS! (WELL...)

Poll

What instrument do you play/is best/is your favorite? - Results

Guitar - All
41%
High Brass - Trumpets, French Horns
3%
Low Brass - Trombone, Baritone/Euphonium, Tuba
6%
High Woodwinds - Flute, Clarinet, Pickelo
6%
Saxophones - Alto, Tenor, Bass
3%
Strings - Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass
27%
Percussion - Snare, Xylophone(and variations), Auxillery
10%

Pages: first 12 next last
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Simply, if you play an instrument, put it down. If you several instuments pick you r favorite. This is the battle of the instruments. They can't fight though, so we have to do it for them.

*Bass clarinets go with saxophones

I play Percussion!
The best I can do is play Rockband. :D
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
No piano/keyboard? :( I'd like to get back into the ocarina soon.. I wanna buy a real nice wooden one.
Blobofgoo
author=Caz
No piano/keyboard? :( I'd like to get back into the ocarina soon.. I wanna buy a real nice wooden one.

Technically, a piano is a string/percussion mix. An ocarina is most similar to a flute/piccolo I guess.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Technically, but they still make a very different sound and are played differently. :P Doesn't matter, I voted woodwind anyhow 'cause it's badass.
Blobofgoo
Piano would be there now, but I forget it. For future reference you can't edit a poll.
even though piano is technically a 'stringed' instrument it produces such a different timbre than violin/etc that is deserved it's own bullet

fortunately I play the viola too so I can still vote :D

Caz haha the ocarina... That's awesome, now you're just like Link... only female xD
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Cellos are awesome, and so are all other string instruments. They're the backbone that stay out of the spotlight and let the other instruments shine.
Rock saxophone is p much the coolest thing ever.
this poll is flawed. there is no way to tell which instrument is actually getting votes. if you had said "what type of instrument", that would have been more accurate. I would have a different answer for what I play and what is my favorite, and that answer would depend if I have to pick 1 instrument or the whole group. I play bass guitar, but that doesn't mean I like Violin, Viola, and Cello too.

I guess we'll never know the true answer to this burning question
author=Link_2112
I play bass guitar, but that doesn't mean I like Violin, Viola, and Cello too.

I think he was referring to an upright bass in the strings category, bass guitar would fall under the 'guitar', probably

At least it's nice to see a poll in use, finally :D
author=Miracle
author=Link_2112
I play bass guitar, but that doesn't mean I like Violin, Viola, and Cello too.
I think he was referring to an upright bass in the strings category, bass guitar would fall under the 'guitar', probably

At least it's nice to see a poll in use, finally :D

you're right! what have I done?! where's the undo vote button :(
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Well I voted percussion, since I play piano...

Just wanted to say I don't like drums all that much. Kthxbye
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Caz

My parents went to prague and just got me one XD
It's a different shape from Link's, and made of clay, but I've already played some ocarina songs on it XD
author=Blobofgoo
Piano would be there now, but I forget it. For future reference you can't edit a poll.

Close this thread.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=Miracle
Caz haha the ocarina... That's awesome, now you're just like Link... only female xD

I think I only learned one song from OoT unfortunately, I thought it'd be too cliché! The rest were just ridiculous songs like The Final Countdown.. or the theme tune from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

author=Jeroen_Sol
It's a different shape from Link's, and made of clay, but I've already played some ocarina songs on it XD

If it's round, it's probably a pendant ocarina (Link has a transverse or 'sweet potato' ocarina). The clay ones make really, really nice sounds. I want something really, really expensive like this. XD
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I wish I had a contrabass but those are damn expensive, so I only play bass guitar at the moment. I guess that falls into guitar category.
I'm learning to play guitar, and in any song, I love hearing a guitar. But, to me, it's sad how many people I saw who like/play/ string insturments. It's the top percentage! :(
We need multiple choice polls.
But yeah, violins are my favourite even if I can't play them. I can play the drums, a few notes of guitar and recorder (everyone can play recorder, though >.<: )
Pages: first 12 next last