2%
Safari
0%
Netscape Navigator ?
1%
I don't browse the internet/Other
1%

Pages: first 123 next last
We all know that Opera is the best, but that doesn't mean all of you use it. What browser do you use primarily for accessing RMN? (This information is actually relevant to my interests, being as how I run this joint)
I use primarily Chrome and Firefox. It kind of depends on my mood which one.

But I'm using Firefox at the moment so that's what I picked.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Firefox is my primary browser (including browsing RMN). I also use Opera, Chromium, and IE depending on the situation.
I use both Opera and Internet Explorer. I use primarily Opera though.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
TIL people still use firefox
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Pale Moon.
Opera may be the best, but it ain't the most popular.

That said, I like Chrome the best :) Simple design is all a browser needs. And it has that "smooth" feeling. Firefox has very nice customization but can feel pretty blocky and crammed. Internet Explorer...well...
B-But I use two! ;.;
Firefox if I'm gonna be on for a long period (because it has all my tabs already saved and open) and Chrome if I'm going on for a little while or if I want to use it with another heavy program open (like a game or something so I can have a movie/show on in the background while I play).

Also, lol at "I don't browse the internet" - if so, how are you here?~
I chose Firefox, though now it doesn't work. Out of the 3 that I've used, Google Chrome is the best, but Mozilla will best the Internet anyday. I sadly have to use Internet Explorer since FireFox RMN has a glitch that won't allow me to sign in, and if my name does pop up along with mailbox, notices, and submissions, it's just to tease me. I would of chose Internet Explorer, but Mozilla is the best out of all of them that I've used.

Edit:I even named a character of mine after this browser.
Mozilla the Fox
Type of attacks:Fire

Re-edit:
Firefox is my choice because of the things I need, if I wanna watch a video, that's simply done. When I wanna talk on the forums. Done. These are simply things that all of the browsers do, but here's a few other things. I can get my programs easier than with the others, and though the glitch that I mentioned comes up, a few other things like spell check are a good feature with Mozilla as well. The tabs have been adapted to all browsers I think, but really, if you want tabs, then you should use Chrome in that case.
I still know it's got it's problems, but for now, this and Explorer are the only ones I have.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=pyrodoom
I would of chose Internet Explorer, but Mozilla is the best out of all of them that I've used.

"Would of." It's would have, not would of.

Anyhoo, I chose Furfagfox because it has served me well enough.
@Pyro: You could just uninstall Firefox, then reinstall a new version of it. That should fix your issues.
Opera. The intial release of v12 made Flash worse somehow but that seems to be resolved in later versions. It's the closest to how I want an internet browser to work with the issues being the least annoying. Second is Chrome with specific and limited use.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I use Opera as my primary browser and have for years. Rock solid. I use IE9 as my secondary browser when a site demands it. IE9 is not bad, folks.
Never thought there were so many Opera fans.
I'm one of them. I'll bust out IE when Opera doesn't like a particular site though.

(Netscape Navigator. lawl. Brings back memories)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Firefox, I like the simple design.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Sailerius
TIL people still use firefox

Honestly? This is what I was thinking...
I used to use Firefox all the time, but the newer updates have made the browser both look and run like garbage on my PC and laptop. I switched to Chrome about two months ago and haven't looked back.
I use Seamonkey. I like the name that is why I use it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I use Firefox, and it suits me just fine.
Pages: first 123 next last