2%
Safari
0%
Netscape Navigator ?
1%
I don't browse the internet/Other
1%

Pages: first prev 123 last
Internet Explorer is more dinosaurs than compass.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Google Chrome, but it kind of ruins it when trying to play youtube vids, or anything video related.
Firefox. I like the layout and some of the security add-ons. I didn't really care for Chrome or Opera when I tried them, but I will admit that was some time ago.
author=Jude
author=GreatRedSpirit
Opera. The intial release of v12 made Flash worse somehow but that seems to be resolved in later versions. It's the closest to how I want an internet browser to work with the issues being the least annoying. Second is Chrome with specific and limited use.
I'm not sure what the deal is, but Flash broke with a lot of recent browser updates, so Opera isn't alone there.

Flash is giving up. Most browsers have moved to HTML5, and have given up trying to support Flash. Even though Android phone devices mostly support Flash, you can't download Flash for mobile anymore. I expect by this time next year, Flash won't work on any browser and will be rendered obsolete.
It might be on its way out...but I don't expect Flash to give up the ghost for a long, long time.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
RIP Flash web games. (*´Д`)
So if I'm reading into this correctly, within the next year or two, I won't be able to play the games on newgrounds anymore?
Of course you will be able to! Maybe Flash plugins won't be standard equipment with browsers, but there will certainly be flash plugins available. But I'm betting that they will standard issue for quite some time. Years. And years, probably. I'd wager Flash will outlive IPv4.

Plus, HTML5 isn't even fully supported by any browser except for in developer previews of RIM's blackberry browser. IE9 hates it like the plague, and Chrome has a lot more silent failures than people think. Maybe FF does HTML5 well, I haven't really checked, although it still has many more obvious explosions on the HTML5 player at youtube than chrome does for me.

Well, if somehow Flash does give up the ghost, just remember: It still works very well in Netscape.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I used to use Firefox and was like GUYZ I'M SO MUCH COOLER I USE FIREFOX

then holb told me to use Opera so I did for a good long while, and I liked it a lot

and then

Chrome

HOLB I'M SO SORRY
Chrome and or fire fox :)
Internet explorer is pretty slow compared to them.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I remember when I liked Opera a ton - it was zingingly fast. Unfortunately it couldn't load half the websites I needed it too, so I swapped to FF and then Chrome.

I assume it's better now, but I Chrome is good enough for me.
"The Extra Discount" More Shopping, More Savings! the extra discount is an internet retail platform that provides you to buy your favorite items at such astonishing prices which are hard to seek out . If we talked about online shopping there are many other platforms that are engaged on a similar niche but couldn't be ready to cater to needs in an exceedingly hassle-free manner. We are Hell stop of all solutions, here you'll find all the solutions under an equivalent hood so you don't have to be compelled to surf the web for hours. we all know how hard for you to manage your time from your hectic routine.
*LESS SPAM, MORE GAMMAK!*
Pages: first prev 123 last