MENU CREATOR FOR RM2K3

Pages: 1
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
A menu cretor would be so helpful. All it has to do is be able to change it's color, be able to set commands for selections, and have a big box for messages.
What exactly are you suggesting and who are you suggesting it to?

haha
Blobofgoo
Anybody. I'm suggesting a menu creator? (confused)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For a moment, I was thinking this was all about the graphics, and, basically, how the menu looked. Upon closer inspection, it seems you want to edit the contents of the menu as well. Neither of these are something I've attempted, however.
What engine are you using? I can speak for menu creation in 2k3. Like with most things, it's just something you have to learn. It's certainly easy to create a basic "choose from these 4-5 options" type of menu, but it gets way more complicated if you want to do something like load items and weapons dynamically. It's probably easier to make a "menu creator" script in XP/VX.
Are you asking for someone to show you how to make or import a Custom Memu System?
Are you asking someone to make one for you, in your game?
Or are you asking for some kind of "creator" program that automatically creates new menus for your game in some fantastical way?
Blobofgoo
author=Link_2112
Are you asking for someone to show you how to make or import a Custom Memu System?
Are you asking someone to make one for you, in your game?
Or are you asking for some kind of "creator" program that automatically creates new menus for your game in some fantastical way?

The last one.
For some reason I thought that was the case. Good luck finding that.
Blobofgoo
Menus are very constant in their formatting. Graphics sometimes differ though. However, because of the constant formatting I think this is very plausible.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
I saw a program once that took a System.png file and various text strings to create message box images which you could then manipulate with image editting software to create picture elements for your CMS. This is about as much as you're going to get though.
author=KingArthur
I saw a program once that took a System.png file and various text strings to create message box images which you could then manipulate with image editting software to create picture elements for your CMS. This is about as much as you're going to get though.

Mywin, I made a mod of this tool that supports special characters (áéíóú¿¡ñü for a spanish version)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Thanks Nessiah! I've been looking for something like that. (and by looking I mean I haven't actually looked but when things came up it would've helped and saved me some time)
Blobofgoo
Maybe someone good at this can make one.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Pages: 1