VIDEO GAME TUNES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD OFTEN?

Since I'm sure we're pretty much all gamers here, it's not unlikely that a good many of us routinely get video game tunes stuck in our heads. Maybe we even start humming them. So what tunes do you guys find repeating in your head the most?

Ignoring the obvious Mario 1 themes/Final Fantasy fanfare that I'm sure many others share, here's one that has been in my god damn head all day long:

I can't get it out! I was at work in the locker room and almost started whistling that theme. It was by far my favourite song to play in Sim City 2000 and I'd often set the game to play only that track. Years later and I have paid the price for doing so. It has... become a part of me...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i'm sorry i can't hear you over

Although the song that gets stuck in my head most often is either FFV's castle theme or

There was one song in Civ 2 that would get stuck in my head for a while after playing, cause you end up listening to it on loop for hours on end xD
Nerevar Rising from Jeremy Soule... that track is really overused in Tes III, I even ended up dreaming with that music.
The Daggerfall soundtrack. Especially the inn and shop themes. Catchy in all the best (and worst) ways.
THIS:

I can listen to it in loops for 2 hours straight and never get tired of it.
And I hum it all the time.

Hell I even know parts of the prayers. If I put 'em all together I'd probably get two and a half different ones!

I have this game in English but I still haven't played it. I heard the tune fist 8-bit-erized in Rockman no Constance so that's what I get in my head.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

Though I grew up with the SNES version, after listening to this one I haven't been able to get it out of my head.

Play this song over any Persona 3 battle. It just fits! Don't ask me why.

This one has been in the head for a little while... :P

HIT IT, turn it up! GET DOWN!
HIT HIT IT!
One that I've come across me whistling recently is the Battlefield theme. Because damn that theme is awesome and it's also very whistleable. And combining some whistling with the occasional "dundundunDundunDUN". It works the same way the Game of Throne theme works.

Too bad about BF3 though :(
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Oh god, too many songs.. Of all of them, probably this the most:

It doesn't take much for me to get a song stuck in my head and never stop thinking about it. But I'm sure I drive my boyfriend insane with the amount of random video game songs I sing/hum/whistle/doodoodoo out loud, I have actually lost track.
I'll list the recent few I can remember to prevent killing the page with Youtube embeds:

- 'Karma' from Tales of the Abyss (mainly the beginning of the song, I get tired after that bit)
- 'Zelda's Lullaby' and 'Song of Storms' (no idea why, I'm not even that fond of LoZ)
- 'Go K.K. Rider' from Animal Crossing (he actually joins in on this one thankfully, except for the whistling.. but he weirdly knows the words? :S)
- Sometimes some of the old RPG Maker songs, particularly from 2k3 like 'Labyrinth' and 'Endless-Fight'
- 'Hand in Hand' from Kindgom Hearts (the music and battle system were the only parts of that game I could actually stand, but god did the music get stuck in my head so often)
- The main theme of Morrowind (I might actually break up with my boyfriend if he didn't approve of that one being sung CONSTANTLY)
- And naturally a lot of FF songs. Recently it's been 'The Place I'll Return to Someday' from FF9

Just the the first ~18 seconds of this song, which shows up repeatedly. That little jingle will drive me crazy.
Mostly music from SMB on the NES (also SMB2 and SMB3)

EDIT:
also, lately this:
I'll be honest in saying that i've been singing "The Age Of Aggression" from Skyrim all day... And the dragon battle theme doesn't help...
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I thought everyone eternally had Dr. Wily's Castle stuck in their head so I didn't mention. XD
Fellow Actraiser players, prepare to have this stuck in your head. It's been in mine for a good hour now.

Also this has probably been in my head for near twenty years:

This much less:
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
This always gets stuck in my head at work.

And this, everywhere else.

author=jackalotrun
I'll be honest in saying that i've been singing "The Age Of Aggression" from Skyrim all day... And the dragon battle theme doesn't help...

Age of Aggression gets stuck in my head sometimes too.