VIDEO GAME TUNES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD OFTEN?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The normal battle music from Lufia 2 has been looping in my head for basically the last five years nonstop.

They remixed this song in the remake and it was just as good. It starts out sounding like basically the same song but with MP3 quality instuments instead of SNES midi synthesizers. And then suddenly BAM violin solo out of freaking nowhere.

Nuff Said.

Oh! I can't forget this!

I always got warm fuzzies when I heard this. :)

THIS. FREAKING. TRACK.

And this. The Arcanum soundtrack is permanently stuck in my head in general -.-
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.

That is all.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
KA I listen to that

all the time
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Ivory, how on Earth can you list T&T tracks and not include Fragrance of Dark Coffee?!

Also watch out I'm about to DESTROY the thread

Boom
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
No, wait. I've got one even better.

I could just post the entire soundtrack from this one game.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Particularly difficult situation = immediately get this stuck in my head:

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
That final fantasy 13 battle music.
Super Metroid. EVERYTHING from Super Metroid. And the Thardus boss theme from Prime.
Isrieri reminded me of this one.

Whenever I have a good solid surface to drum my hands on, I always get this stuck in my head and always tap it out loud.

Back when I had that game on my Gamecube, I eventually grew a little bored of the game and played it JUST for the boss fights because that theme rocks.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Dat theme, UPRC. It good. It pleaseth me.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Sometimes I listen to videogame OSTs as if it's just music, so I get a lot of songs stuck in my brain. However, unlike hearing Thriller by Michael Jackson for the 1,356,789th time, I'm not put off or annoyed by the fact I'm finger drumming the Chocobo theme.
Not video game music, but I've had The Man With The Golden Gun by Lulu stuck in my head for three days now. Help me.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!

WHY DOES THIS GAME HAVE SUCH AMAZING MUSIC.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.

There are plenty of game tunes that get stuck in my head, but these are just a few examples that come to mind in regards to this thread.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."