VIDEO GAME TUNES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD OFTEN?

Chocobo theme. But hasn't everbody?

This one is quite prevalent in my humming habits as well.
I always hum to these songs.
Feldschlacht I from SaGa Frontier II

Blue Radiance from Radiant Historia

Megalomania, The Demon King, Odio(OH GOD! ITS BEEN IN MY MIND FOR 1 MONTH ALREADY)and the Main Theme from Live-A-Live.

I like Blue Radiance, Feldschlacht I and Megalomania.
EDIT:
I found another one, I cant stop humming to it!
Final Fantasy Legend II/SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu Lethal Strike

My favorite game, Mech Assault
I got to say I love playing the game, It was very fun in my childhood.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Pretty much every music from Jet Set/Grind Radio.

This gets stuck in my head a lot when I play Guild Wars 2 since it seems like you hear it every 10-15 minutes.

iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=DBAce9Aura

I got to ask! Did you play "Pier Solar"? Is it good?

La lalala, lalala, lalalala... oh god...
Tau
RMN sex symbol

The epitome of coolness in 97 B|
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

This song is pure evil.. ;__;

author=kentona
Mostly music from SMB on the NES (also SMB2 and SMB3)

EDIT:
also, lately this:

Since someone already did this, I guess I will have to go with...

Who didn't see this coming? I know not that many people may know that much of this song, but being a somewhat techno remix, about a futuristic apocalyptic fire city, originally played by fake orchestral insturments, it still ended up being a really catchy song when this remix appeared in Generations. Me being a Sonic fan, my second song that gets stuck in my head is the original Chemical Plant, then finally a Pokemon song, Lavender Town.
These 3 songs, oh god. Crisis City Classic, Chemical Plant Zone, and Lavender Town song, these are my favorite and least favorite. Songs I love to hear, and songs I feel are my nightmare. THESE SONGS PLAY IN A LOOP, ALL THROUGHOUT THE GOD DAMNED DAY, ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE POINT WHEN I'M TAKING A SHIT! These songs, are just...just...fuck.

Crisis City Classic: Just listen to it...yeah. Not too much to say about how catchy this is. Plus, with all the remixes, I being a Sonic fan, must have heard a lot of them. They sound very close to the original, some of them.

Chemical Plant Zone: When I was young, and first played this game, I couldn't get past this zone for some reason. Something always distracted me. Then, it'ss the fact that everytime I play this game, I at least run into this zone 1 time, whether I play it with Level Select or not. Plus, with that chance, I have debug and Super Sonic as well, so I could breeze through it without hearing the song then. The issue, it's an awesome song. And if it weren't for this game, and beating it, I would of never loved Sonic enough, to find Generations and watch it's videos. And I definetly wouldn't of seen this Zone.

Lavender Town: Fuck this place. Surrounded by creepypasta and stories up my ass, down to Hell, and back, there could of been no way that when I heard of Lavender Town, and didn't know what it was at the time, I wouldn't of searched it up. The song loops. It fucking loops. But not only that, but more god damn remixes. A story JUST ABOUT Lavender Town's music itself, and so on. This music when turned up to it's loudest while playing it on Gamecube, gave me a headache, like in the story. But whenever I hear it, I smile, knowing it's going to get stuck in my head again. That's not even the worst part. I play through Pokemon Red now, not for the game itself, but to see Lavender Town. And that means I have to go through Rock Tunnel, where I am raped by Zubats and Geodudes galore. I can't believe how much I LOVE this place, even though I've said so many negative things about it! Just try, try and gets this out of your head, after playing this song just 2-5 times in a row. At least play it twice. You'll regret it.
author=iddalai
author=DBAce9Aura
I got to ask! Did you play "Pier Solar"? Is it good?

Actually, no. I just found some of the music on Youtube and it ended up getting stuck my head.

And while I'm the whole "music from games I've never played that gets stuck in my head" stance:

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Mother 3 Theme. There are sveral variations through out the game. They all sound good:

-Porky's theme
-Isn't this such a Utopia
-F-F-Fire
-DCMC Theme
Forgive me guys, for I am unleashing hell upon all of you with this post.

This is just too catchy, especially the intro.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Resurrected because this theme warrants it.
Good thing you resurrected it. I didn't even know that this was a thread, and I sorely need more VG tunes to listen to.

This is probably the biggest one for me.

This is a close second.

Some others:

Really I could just put the entire EVO soundtrack here, but the underwater themes are some of the best in videogame history, so they take priority.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Probably one of the worst video games I have ever played had a sticky main theme, courtesy of the movie it was based on:

Actually, I should add the sound effects are pretty memorable as well. Gameplay ... not so much. :P

This has been stuck in my head all day.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

This game.
This music.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Mostly, these two

Mainly because I went shopping for some clothes.