VIDEO GAME TUNES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD OFTEN?

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

So damn catchy.
Pretty much 95% of my entire iTunes library is made up of VG soundtracks, so you could say that I get a lot of tunes stuck in my head. There are a couple that have been more prevalent lately though:

Isrieri

I'm planning on using this in an SMBX level for a Talkhaus contest. (Shh! Don't tell nobody)

If it goes as I plan. It will include ice skating, a soap opera, waterfalls that inform you of the existence of gravity, possibly a train robbery, and maybe ninja orangutans if I can fit them in.

Goddamn I want to put ninja orangutans in some game one day.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
I have had the boss music from sonic 2 stuck in my head since I was 8.

And sometimes the mario and zelda themes. >_>

I actually heard this song on the radio a few days ago and instantly remembered this game! Now I can’t stop thinking about it. :P

This theme has been popping into my head ever since I reached the end of ALBW at the start of December. I love everything about it, especially the way it progresses depending on how far into the dungeon you are.

Isrieri
Pretty much all of ALBW's tracks are amazingly high-quality. That one in particular almost sounds like its orchestrated.

I swear that this is the same soundfont as in Zero Wing.
Aaaand suddenly Final Fantasy 7's Chocobo Theme is stuck in my head. :/ That has got to be one of the most catchy tunes created. >.<;

Chrono Cross, while not the best of Square's games, has so many great songs that I just find myself humming or singing bars from, then spending hours trying to remember where the music came from. >.<;

And this one.

I've caught myself whistling this a lot. A hell of a lot.

Also, this song. This fucking song. All the time. I blame a certain remix I heard of it that just planted it in my mind to come forth all the god damn time.

Not that I'm complaining. There are a lot worse songs that could get stuck in one's head.
I never reached Dracula in Castlevania 1 but once in a while I hear this tune in my head:

I think I heard it first in... Game Center CX or maybe a CV1 speedrun? Just gotta remember to jump and whip!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Ah yeah, Chrono Cross. Possibly the best soundtrack for a video game ever.
I was working at a tea shop today and I randomly started humming this song. Granted I haven't played ff6 or heard the song in YEARS. I don't get how the brain works...

Kakariko Village

Lorule Castle

Melodies of Life

And Terra's Theme is forever burned into my skull. Whenever it's really green and pretty outside, this song pops into my head.

- DAMN YOU CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
author=Addit
- DAMN YOU CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

This too. Except I never even played Secret of Mana (I'm not a big fan of action RPGs). Another one that gets stuck in my head from that game is

Whenever I'm doing some drudgerous task, I find myself whistling this.
Been doing it for, like, the last 20 years.