VIDEO GAME TUNES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD OFTEN?

Oh man, The Adventures Of Lolo was the SHIT back then (hard too).

And Celes_Cole, you’re definitely missing out; you gotta play Secret Of Mana someday, bud. Sure it may not be the greatest RPG in the world today, or even the best in the series - or even on the SNES - but it’s something that you should definitely try out if you get the chance.
Every now and then...

Kinda makes me think of some kind of crazy James Bond parody.
I see you Melodies of Life and raise you Eyes on Me.

@ Liberty - It’s funny how this amazing lovey dovey song plays in the background and Squall is just like to Rinoa, “Get the **** off me! Whatever! WHATEVERRRR!!!”

And I thought Persona had some strange battle music. It’s amazing that this is probably the only battle theme that I can even recall from all of Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time. *sigh* One of these days, I gotta play this game again, just for the nostalgia.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

Do you think this would make good battle music for an RPG? I think it would.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Because I'm using it in Okiku, Star Apprentice...

...that.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Time to rock the place.

I swear this was the only good thing to come out of that game.

...And maybe this:

DINO! IT'S A JUNGLE! DINO! IT'S THE WICKED WILD! *prevents self from spamming it*

This is probably the only song that I can remember from the Secret Of Evermore but it’s the one song that I do find myself humming once and a while (probably because I got lost a lot while wandering around town when I played this game when I was younger, lol).
Isrieri

Its stuck in your head now too.
author=Addit
And I thought Persona had some strange battle music. It’s amazing that this is probably the only battle theme that I can even recall from all of Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time. *sigh* One of these days, I gotta play this game again, just for the nostalgia.

I absolutely love that the first time you hear this song play is the boss battle immediately after Fayt's father is killed. It's supposed to be a tense emotional battle for revenge, but has this hilariously funky beat playing.

Here's mine, sorry it's not an RPG =(
Isrieri
The FF14 Leviathan Battle Theme

It's only been datamined a couple hours and already... Them catchy and inspired lyrics! =| But no, seriously, Soken has a way with making the music... awesome.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
author=Addit

And Celes_Cole, you’re definitely missing out; you gotta play Secret Of Mana someday, bud. Sure it may not be the greatest RPG in the world today, or even the best in the series - or even on the SNES - but it’s something that you should definitely try out if you get the chance.
author=Addit

There's also a re-translation patch available.
Right now it's been the town2 them from rpg maker , or my remix thereof, since i've bene working on maps.

Oh, childhood.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted Metal Slug 3's character select theme here, but that theme stucks eternally.
Lately during bussing at work I've been jamming to:

Final Fight Part 2 (Wild Guns)
The FF7 soundtrack (lots of Weapon Raid, Flowers Blooming in the Church, Anxious Heart, and Cid's Theme)
and Nocturnal Curse (Simon's Quest)

I'm planning to beef up my library on this turnaround. Should be good times.

I personally wouldn’t mind seeing a few songs from DKC 3 making it in the new Smash Bros. game if when Dixie Kong manages to get in as a playable character; I forgot how good some of the music in this game was after recently finishing it again. :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For the last few days, it's been...

...that.