VIDEO GAME TUNES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD OFTEN?

Am I the only one who has Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask themes stuck in my head all the time? Regardless of how long it's been, of course.

Baby baby ..Dadada, dadaDA

And this .. I not only love it, it's so relaxing.
Quality old school FF music right here

author=Kylaila
Am I the only one who has Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask themes stuck in my head all the time? Regardless of how long it's been, of course.

Always good to meet a Majoras Mask fan. I once used that title theme in a college digital media project lol The project was to test how well we could use final cut pro to make a cool video.
Oh god that tune is so old and still so cool ;3; Makes me so nostalgic...

For some odd dumb reason, this song has been stuck in my head all day long. >_<
This theme likes to rear its amusing head due to the horrible heat some of us are getting... :P
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

On a scale of 1-10, this theme is a 15.

If you were to rank all the best battle themes in RPGs, this would be in a tier of its own.

If you took this song on a date, it'd make a picnic for you outdoors with homemade food followed by a trip to the local confectionery. And warp you to the beach at sunset.

♫ D# D# E F# E ♫
♫ F# F# G A G ♫

I mostly recognize this tune from the newest Super Smash Bros. games - but I like it. It’s quite catchy. ^^

What's really interesting about this one is that it seems makes use of a genuinely-tuned Arabic scale at parts. I can't think of any other SNES songs, or chiptunes in general, that make use of any kind of microtuning.
Yes, yes. I know. Pokemon.

This one:

(I can't get this off my head.)

And this:

(I literally tense up whenever I hear this...)
author=karins_soulkeeper
Yes, yes. I know. Pokemon.

Pokemon has amazing music, man.

A few of my favourites from Pokemon:

Although I will say, the music has never been better than it was during the GB/GBC days.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
The chocobo theme, mostly.
I find myself drumming the LoZ main theme, and SMB1 stage music a lot.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
A lot of the themes from Epic battle fantasy 3 and 4 get stuck in mine.

Particularly these three.

So fuckin' catchy!
Sang this in the shower the yesterday day. I sang the English lyrics of course. The song is still in my head.

"My name is Gato
I have metal joints
beat me up
and earn 15 silver points"

At least I think that's how the lyrics were.