VIDEO GAME TUNES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD OFTEN?

"Ah, Gon-zaresu!" That's awesome :)

This one was just in my head for a bit. It'll be back soon, because it returns every few days. This has been the case since I first played 7th Saga when it first came out. I literally cannot escape THIS:

SNES...Top Gear...First stage...about the first 10 seconds of the song. Stuck with me even more so because I have a song that I like by a Regeaton artist, Daddy Yankee has a song that has the beginning part of it. If I didn't know any better I swear he sampled the Top Gear song. I'll update this post later with the song from Top Gear and the Daddy Yankee song.
That main theme to Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS. It has consumed my very soul.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

I can't get this shitty song out of my head. Please help.
Friggin Bison's SF EX theme, Irreconcilably. Such a catchy fricken tune. Although I do usually get lost at the crazy guitar solo part.

Also, Hsien-Ko's Darkstalkers theme. Brilliant. I love fighting game music.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Courtesy of the "Suikomafia" thread, the following:

"Those Who Work Must Eat"
"Homesickness"
"Imprisoned Town"
"Bine Del Zecks"
"La Mer"

author=Marrend
Courtesy of the "Suikomafia" thread, the following:

"Those Who Work Must Eat"
"Homesickness"
"Imprisoned Town"
"Bine Del Zecks"
"La Mer"

THANK YOU, now I have La Mer stuck in my head and it's such a freakin amazing track XD I let the intro run every single time I sit down to play that game
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

Now this is what I call meditation.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

Too bad this game is so evil at times.

"I'm really feeling it."

Lol, this is, like, 10x better than the original. :P

This has been the anthem of my life as of late.
People of the North Pole Soundtrack of Mt. Gagazet in FFX.

I'm not sure if I already told this story, but;

When I was in boot camp, the worst things ever (among other 'worst things' in boot camp) were running drills. Running laps in long circles for endless minutes while the seemingly infinitely more in shape First Classes and Chiefs ran circles around you yelling at you. Obviously, you aren't allowed any sort of music (or electronic personal devices, or personal things, period, pretty much), which is the saving grace to running that long, so I started doing the next best thing; playing songs in my head.

Conventional music (that has a beginning and end) has its limits when you're running for like, twenty fucking minutes, when you realize that you just went through Nas' entire Hip Hop Is Dead album in your head and you doubly realize just how long you've been running. So midway through boot camp I came to the conclusion to hum video game soundtracks to myself by virtue of them not having a beginning or end. What was the most trodding, but beautiful track I could think of in my head that symbolized a long, arduous journey?

Yep.
SPOILER WARNING

Video contains spoilers for Xenogears

I legitimately forgot about how good this fucking song is.

For some reason, this happened to play in my head today. :P
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."