FIRE EMBLEM - SENJUTSU-TEKI FŌRAMU RPG

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Things are popping up irl, so I likely won't be able to start battle 2 until tuesday. :C
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So, what's the status of this game?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Well... my RMVX trial sort of ended, which is part of the reason the game's been on hold for a while. When I get around to it I'll start battle 2, but I have no idea when that'll be. It could be in a few days, but it also could take yet another week.
Jeroen_Sol
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I wanna get on this when you continue. I'm not really sure if I can so late though...
Maybe someone else could continue being te game master here. Just have Sol send the necessary data their way.
Jeroen_Sol
Oharu moves to C8, and attacks nomad!
Damage:11 Hit:84% Crit:2%
Miss!

1 exp. to Oharu! 9 to level up!

Attacker: HP:24
Iron lance 39/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Defender: HP:21
Iron bow 45/45

Avee moves to B7, and attacks nomad!
Damage:15 Hit:70% Crit:1%
15 damage to nomad!

10 exp. to Avee! 38 to level up!

Attacker: HP:30
Iron axe 37/45

Defender: HP:6
Iron bow 45/45

Other phase

Ashara moves to S14!

Enemy phase

Jack moves to E4!

Fighter moves to D3!

Soldier on K3 moves to F3!

Archer on I6 moves to G3!

Archer on R3 waits!

Archer on R10 moves to S12, and attacks Ashara!
Damage:8 Hit:71% Crit:0%
Miss!
Ashara counterattacks!
Damage:7 Hit:76% Crit:0%
7 damage to Archer!

Attacker: HP:12
Iron bow 45/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Defender: HP:17
Iron bow 44/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Soldier on M13 moves to Q14!

Nomad on B8 moves to B9, and attacks Avee!
Damage:4 Hit:87% Crit:2%
4 damage to Avee!

1 exp. to Avee! 37 to level up!

Attacker: HP:6
Iron bow 44/45

Defender: HP:26
Iron axe 37/45

Ouda waits!

Player phase
(We're back in business!)

Units:

Soldier F3:

Lvl:1
HP:20
Str:3
Skl:2
Spd:2
Lck:2
Def:3
Res:0
Mve:5
45/45 Iron Lance
3/3 Vulnerary

Archer R3:

HP:18
Str:4
Skl:3
Spd:3
45/45 Iron Bow

Thief E4:

Name:Jack
Lvl:2
Skl:4
Spd:11
Move:6
46/46 Iron Sword
3/3 Vulnerary
15/15 Lockpick

Archer G3:

Skl:1
Def:4
45/45 Iron bow

Fighter D3:

Str:6
Lk:2
Df:2
Rs:0
45/45 Iron Axe

Nomad B9:

HP:21
Spd:7
Lk:1
Mve:7
44/45 Iron bow

Soldier Q14:

HP:19
Df:4
45/45 Iron Lance

Archer S12:

Str:5
Spd:4
Df:3
45/45 Iron Bow
3/3 Vulnerary

Nomadic Trooper R6:

Name:Ouda
HP:25
Skl:5
Spd:6
Lk:3
Mve:8
45/45 Iron Bow (E)
40/40 Steel Bow
46/46 Iron Sword
1/1 Master Seal

Archer S14:

Name:Ashara
HP:17
Rs:1
45/45 Iron Bow
3/3 Vulnerary

Story:
"Isihara Oharu, through your courage and skill in ridding our valley of the threat it was in, you have proven yourself worthy of the title of knight. Bear it with grace, and make Sorumasta and your king proud!"
"Yes, my liege!"
"And Avee, it is saddening that you have had to lose a comrade for the sake of our country, is there any way I can make it up to you?"
"Honey Boo Boo and I both knew the risk we were taking. We agreed to risk our lives by taking your money. You are not to blame for his loss, your majesty. However, this morning he told me he was thinking of settling down, of permanently choosing sides, and that he felt comfortable fighting for Sorumasta. I would like to honour him by doing what he couldn't."
"I understand. Then Sorumasta will be proud to have an able fighter among its ranks!"

Oharu was glad to finally be able to catch some sleep, as it had been an extremely long and tiring day. She went to her room and quickly fell asleep. Little did she know what was in store for her...

Chapter 2 - An urgent delivery

Avee woke up when a servant burst into his room.
"Mister Avee, the king wants to see you in his chambers right away!"
Avee looked out the window. The sun was just peeking its head over the horizon.
"I'll be right there."
As Avee walked to the royal chambers, he was met by Oharu, who had a look of worry on her face. They walked in together.
"As much as it hurts me to have to call on you at such an early hour, especially after the day you've been through. An urgent problem has risen. This night, I received a letter from the king of our neighbouring country of Luraga, an old friend of mine. It appears he has fallen terribly ill. I have written a response, and it must be delivered to him post-haste. From his letter, I fear he may not have long to live, and it is of vital importance he knows of the danger looming over his country. I must ask you, Oharu and Avee, to bring this letter to him. Normally I would send a messenger, but I fear someone may try to intercept it."

Avee looks at Oharu, who kneels and takes the letter from the king. She turns around.

"Avee, we leave."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R13

Ashara sighed. She wondered how she had been able to escape from the clutches of that group of bandits. All of a sudden a commotion had taken place in the camp, enabling her to get to her bow, shoot two bandits trying to catch her and run away, but she was unsure as to what caused the commotion in the first place. She could vaguely remember one of the bandits yelling someone was dead. Suddenly, a group of mercenaries drove past her, and she quickly hid.

"The Sorumastian messenger should be here any minute now, so get in position boys. Let's make this a quick one. And don't forget! We need that letter!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D3

"Oharu, bandits! They come from upstream!"
"So his majesty was right about the interception... They will not see the sun set tonight!"

G6

"..."
"What is it Jack? You've been awful quiet ever since we got to these lands."
"It's nothing. I was just thinking about my fiancee, Ashara."
"Oh, that's right, you're originally from around here, aren't you?"
"I haven't seen her in half a year."
"Well, ya never know, maybe if we get this job done quickly, the boss'll let you visit her. We'll get paid handsomely if we get that letter, so I'd say you have a fair chance."
"You're right. Okay, let's do this."
Marrend
*Does a little dance*

Anyway, I'm inclined to think we should finish off that nomad right in front of us.
Agreed. Oharu should finish off the Nomad and level up.
What should we do about Jack?
Jeroen_Sol
Whoops, just now seeing I haven't made the nomad move and attack avee. Will do that this afternoon. I think he only dealt about 5 damage, though.

He's at the correct place on the map, though, so you can still attack him.
Just checking in. Could someone PM me once I get in?
Marrend
I'm not sure what to do about Jack, to be honest. Part of me still thinks that we want to somehow finagle him to meet up with Ashara, as that seems that we could get a recruit into our ranks. Another part of me says that this plan of getting him to Ashara isn't terribly feasible.

Anyway, yeah, let's have Oharu MOVE C-9; ATTACK NOMAD.
Let's give that plan a try ^^

Move to C10, Wait
That's the end of player turn, right? Also, you forgot to update the Archer information in the Enemy List. It's still listed as having 19 HP, even though it should be 12 after my counter-attack.

Anyway~

Ashara ducks behind a tree, trying to simultaneously keep out of sight and keep an eye on her pursuers. She quietly sneaks past the archer who fired on her before and readies an ambush for his. Her hands are sweaty as she nocks an arrow and draws back the bow string as silently as she can.
A deep breath, a last minute double-check and she looses the arrow from the string. She will not be prey; not today.

Move T11: Attack Archer
Jeroen_Sol
author=Liberty
That's the end of player turn, right? Also, you forgot to update the Archer information in the Enemy List. It's still listed as having 19 HP, even though it should be 12 after my counter-attack.

In the unit list I usually show the maxHP, but I guess I could show the current HP too.
Jeroen_Sol
Oharu moves to C9, and attacks nomad!
Damage:11 Hit:84% Crit:2%
5 damage to nomad! nomad dies!

20 exp. to Oharu! 89 to level up!

Level up!
HP+1
Str+1
Spd+1

New stats:

Oharu, Knight, level 3
HP: 25
Strength: 7
Skill: 7
Speed: 5
Luck: 3
Defense: 8
Resistance: 0
Move: 3

Attacker: HP:24
Iron lance 38/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Avee moves to C10!

Other phase

Ashara moves to T11, and attacks archer!
Damage:7 Hit:76% Crit:0%
7 damage to archer!
Archer counterattacks!
8 damage to Ashara!

Attacker: HP:9
Iron bow 43/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Defender: HP:5
Iron bow 44/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Enemy phase

Jack moves to D5!

Fighter moves to C6!

Soldier on F3 moves to D6!

Archer on G3 moves to C4!

Archer on R3 waits!

Archer on S12 moves to S10, and attacks Ashara!
8 damage to Ashara!
Ashara counterattacks!
Damage:7 Hit:86% Crit:0%
5 damage to Archer! Archer dies!

Defender: HP:1
Iron bow 42/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Soldier on Q14 moves to T12, and attacks Ashara!
Damage:8 Hit:66% Crit:0%
Miss!

Attacker: HP:19
Iron lance 44/45

Defender: HP:1
Iron bow 42/45
Vulnerary 3/3

Ouda waits!

Player phase
-Goal:Defeat boss
-When stuck with an enemy who will kill you in one hit, running away and using a vulnerary is not shameful, but wise.

Units:

Soldier D6:

45/45 Iron Lance
3/3 Vulnerary

Archer R3:

Skl:3
45/45 Iron Bow

Thief D5:

Name:Jack
Spd:11
Move:6
46/46 Iron Sword
3/3 Vulnerary
15/15 Lockpick

Archer C4:

Skl:1
Def:4
45/45 Iron bow

Fighter C6:

45/45 Iron Axe

Soldier T12:

45/45 Iron Lance

Nomadic Trooper R6:

Name:Ouda
HP:25
Mve:8
45/45 Iron Bow (E)
40/40 Steel Bow
46/46 Iron Sword
1/1 Master Seal

Archer S14:

Name:Ashara
HP:1/17
Rs:1
45/45 Iron Bow
3/3 Vulnerary

Story:
"Isihara Oharu, through your courage and skill in ridding our valley of the threat it was in, you have proven yourself worthy of the title of knight. Bear it with grace, and make Sorumasta and your king proud!"
"Yes, my liege!"
"And Avee, it is saddening that you have had to lose a comrade for the sake of our country, is there any way I can make it up to you?"
"Honey Boo Boo and I both knew the risk we were taking. We agreed to risk our lives by taking your money. You are not to blame for his loss, your majesty. However, this morning he told me he was thinking of settling down, of permanently choosing sides, and that he felt comfortable fighting for Sorumasta. I would like to honour him by doing what he couldn't."
"I understand. Then Sorumasta will be proud to have an able fighter among its ranks!"

Oharu was glad to finally be able to catch some sleep, as it had been an extremely long and tiring day. She went to her room and quickly fell asleep. Little did she know what was in store for her...

Chapter 2 - An urgent delivery

Avee woke up when a servant burst into his room.
"Mister Avee, the king wants to see you in his chambers right away!"
Avee looked out the window. The sun was just peeking its head over the horizon.
"I'll be right there."
As Avee walked to the royal chambers, he was met by Oharu, who had a look of worry on her face. They walked in together.
"As much as it hurts me to have to call on you at such an early hour, especially after the day you've been through. An urgent problem has risen. This night, I received a letter from the king of our neighbouring country of Luraga, an old friend of mine. It appears he has fallen terribly ill. I have written a response, and it must be delivered to him post-haste. From his letter, I fear he may not have long to live, and it is of vital importance he knows of the danger looming over his country. I must ask you, Oharu and Avee, to bring this letter to him. Normally I would send a messenger, but I fear someone may try to intercept it."

Avee looks at Oharu, who kneels and takes the letter from the king. She turns around.

"Avee, we leave."

R13

Ashara sighed. She wondered how she had been able to escape from the clutches of that group of bandits. All of a sudden a commotion had taken place in the camp, enabling her to get to her bow, shoot two bandits trying to catch her and run away, but she was unsure as to what caused the commotion in the first place. She could vaguely remember one of the bandits yelling someone was dead. Suddenly, a group of mercenaries drove past her, and she quickly hid.

"The Sorumastian messenger should be here any minute now, so get in position boys. Let's make this a quick one. And don't forget! We need that letter!"

D3

"Oharu, bandits! They come from upstream!"
"So his majesty was right about the interception... They will not see the sun set tonight!"

G6

"..."
"What is it Jack? You've been awful quiet ever since we got to these lands."
"It's nothing. I was just thinking about my fiancee, Ashara."
"Oh, that's right, you're originally from around here, aren't you?"
"I haven't seen her in half a year."
"Well, ya never know, maybe if we get this job done quickly, the boss'll let you visit her. We'll get paid handsomely if we get that letter, so I'd say you have a fair chance."
"You're right. Okay, let's do this."
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
You have good fortune liberty...
Don't I know it! I was sweating for a moment there. ^.^;;;
Marrend

Gee, I wonder if Liberty is thinking about making use of that Vulnerary?

author=Oharu
I don't think we can-out run these men coming from the north. However, I believe that performing a tactical withdrawl is in order. My intention is to retreat along the eastern shore. Perhaps, if you position yourself beside me, we might be able to attack at an advantage, even if it is against one foe?

Translation:
I want to move Oharu to F-9. I'm thinking Avee moves to E-10, and we can double-team on whoever goes on E-9. Though, if it's Jack that ends up there...

Well, if there is a special event involving us meeting up with Jack, I suppose we will see it by next enemy phase regardless.
B-But I might neeeeeeeed it later on!!!

I'm not like my cousins who are content to die over and over just to wait on that one miss instead of using the GOD GIVEN ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE!!!
Some people I will never understand.