QUICK GAME PAGE SUBMISSION BULLETIN

Pages: 1
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
In an attempt to minimize denials due to short or non-existent game descriptions, we've implemented a small feature: a game page description must be at least 500 characters long or it won't be sent into the queue. This translates into about 2 medium-sized paragraphs. Thankfully, the page will tell you (in bright red font) how many characters you have written so you don't have to count every single letter by hand.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Your post is 418 characters, DENIED

It's kind of hilarious and awful to me that people would make a game, take three screenshots of it, and then spend less time describing it to potential players than you spent writing that paragraph. How often does that happen? Is the answer going to make me cry?
author=LockeZ
Your post is 418 characters, DENIED

It's kind of hilarious and awful to me that people would make a game, take three screenshots of it, and then spend less time describing it to potential players than you spent writing that paragraph. How often does that happen? Is the answer going to make me cry?
Yes. Yes it will.
This was a really good idea in my opinion!
i did not even realize this was not already a thing (!)
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
It happens quite a lot; that's why I asked Ankylo to implement this. It saves everyone some awkwardness!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Deckiller, how long are you going to be facepalming?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=chana
Deckiller, how long are you going to be facepalming?

R.I.P. Anette.
Pages: 1