OCTOBER REVIEW RAFFLE WINNERS!

Pages: 1
If you wrote a review for a game on RMN during the month of October, you were entered into a raffle draw for a digital copy of the new Runic game Torchlight II, courtesy of RMN (a $20 value!).

Original topic: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/11926/

Prize ::..
  • GRAND PRIZE: 1 digital copy of Torchlight II, gifted from kentona via Steam ($20 value).
  • Consolation Prize: 1 digital copy of Torchlight, gifted from kentona via Steam ($15 value).
  • More Consolation Prizes: 1 of 3 digital copies of Torchlight, gifted from GreatRedSpirit via Steam ($15 value).

Entrants ::..
  • kumada
  • johnny_d
  • Solitayre
  • Corfaisus
  • Caz
  • jackspinoza
  • Link_2112
  • Deckiller

Like I said I would, I made a quick project in Ace to do the raffle. You can see my screenshot-based "Let's Play" of it below. Find out who won!

And there you have it!

To summarize:
Torchlight 2: Caz
Torchlight 1 (kentona): Corfaisus
Torchlight 1 (GreatRedSpirit): Link_2112
Torchlight 1 (GreatRedSpirit): johnny_d
Torchlight 1 (GreatRedSpirit): jackspinoza

Congratulations to all the participants and winners! I will be contacting Caz and Corfaisus shortly, and be telling GRS to contact his winners, too.

Remember, you need a Steam account to receive the prize.
Ha, this was a really creative way to show the results.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Aw hells yeah! Awesome! XD Congrats to everyone else, too!
I was hoping for a better turnout, but oh well! I have gifted my prizes to Caz and Corfaisus already. Congrats you two!
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Congrats to the winners!
oh wow! Thank you so much! I never win anything! Today just gets better and better!
Grats on the dudes who won. I really like the raffle setup.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Oh fuck me I completely forgot about this. Till next time when Kentona gets free stuff!
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
plz fix ur mapping. don't let the 3tile rule die.
The lever didn't move! No fair!

Haha just kidding. Congrats to all the winners!
the 3-tile rule will never die... it just lays dormant in the minds of the new... waiting for a time to arise again.

Did everyone receive their prize?

author=eplipswich
The lever didn't move! No fair!

Haha just kidding. Congrats to all the winners!
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO! But it didn't for some reason. Stupid Ace...
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I got mine and am enjoying the hell outta it. Gonna get my boyfriend to buy it so we can totes play on the LAN.
Pages: 1