OUT OF CONTEXT - THE GAME

Pages: first 123 next last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

The name of the game is "Out of Context" and it is as simple as the title.
Someone writes a phrase from a book / movie / television show that they invented for the sake of this game.
Then, the next person creates what the quote came from, and proceeds to create an out-of-context quote.
Remember, the key here is that you don't pull quotes from Forrest Gump or whatever. You make it up.

An example of how this works:
PersonA:
Quote - "From one look at her fluffy pussy, I just knew something sinister was going on downstairs."
PersonB:
Movie - Cats & Dogs 5 - Who Let the Cats Out?
Quote - "That's not what usually comes out of there."

Fictional Quotes:
"That's not what usually comes out of there."
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Star wars episode 13-2; When now old luke skywalker turns on his lightsaber after many years of disuse.

Quote: Ugh! They've turned black and blue! I thought you said you were a doctor?!

:l
Doctor's Wright: A story of oxygen deprived arms

Quote: Oh my god, it's all over my face! Get it off!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Edit : ok, I don't think I got it:3
You should rename this game into "Google it!". :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Movie: Bob, Blob of Fortune

Darigaaz, it's Slobad!

Just humor me on this.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Tv movie: the Slurring Arabs.

Quote: Is it supposed to feel like this?
Heaven II: Crossing Over

Quote: Yes...That's the spot. What? How'd you get stuck? Just pull out!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
American Creations: Guns 'n' Glory, Season 3, Episode 17

Quote: "Ma'am, we've hit a pocket of condensed time. We're going to have to destroy everything before this point."
Time Trek: A Timeless Journey

Quote: "I've never seen something so colossal...It's overwhelming."

@Dudesoft: By the way, you come up with the funnest forum-type games.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Pirates of International Finance: The Shareholders of Dow-Jones.

Quote: "We're short on magnolias, and the sunflowers are being pruned as we speak."
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Day Plants Invaded the Sun

Quote: "It's red, it's red. Everything is so red. It's all over my hands. It's inside me."
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Cult classic, "The Man Who Could Only See One Colour".

Quote: "Oh my god, it's happened! You have to get the cheese immediately!"
Gone Gouda Gone

Quote: "I'll do the thing with the banana and the cucumber"
Why, that's a line from that famous TV show from the 90's called Beana, Warrior Chef!

Quote: "The old lady wants her meat beaten until it's tender enough for her to suck it down. Use your hands, and make sure to moisten up ahead of time. It makes the process a lot easier."
Restaurant Wars Episode 4 "Makin' Steak'

Quote: "I do declare, that is the finest piece of ass this side of the Mason-Dixon line!"
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The Pennsylvanian farmer 2: The Donkey Dilemma

Quote: "So you just take your piece of wood, and stick it in, okay?"
LockeZ
That's from the tutorial mode in Carpentetris!

Quote: "She washed up on the beach here, like this. All these pieces, scattered everywhere. Whoever did this is inhuman."
Supernatural Investigation

Quote: "Well, it's no wonder this happened! How did you not expect this huge pile of steel to collapse under its own weight?"
That's from Jenga: The Movie.

Quote: "I couldn't believe how warm and sticky it felt, and neither could Dad. Especially when it exploded all over his face."
Pages: first 123 next last