HOW DO I REMOVE NOTICES?

Pages: 1
I've got 94 pages worth of notices by now and I've yet to figure out how I'm supposed to clean them all out of my inbox.
You are a Super Llama. You should know these things.

Alternatively, just click on it they're 'Notices'. If it's in your 'Mailbox', there is a button on the far bottom left of the page to do this labeled:
'Reset Unread Count'
There are things even Super Llamas do not know. And this is one of them.

And I mean the notices under the Notices section with that triangle-! sign. Going to the notices section marks them all as read, but doesn't get rid of them, and clicking on them doesn't do it, either.
read notices get deleted automatically after 2 weeks
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Not all of them get removed automatically! I have some from May that just won't disappear. It's possible he's got a similar bug, but it's affecting him at a much larger scale.
...I clicked on the Last button and it took me all the way back to April of, oh, 2010~
XD
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I have notices dating back to 2010 around the end of May. Oh look, Alter Aila Genesis has updated with a new screenshot!
Then there is a bug! (woohoo.)
This should start resolving itself within the next week or so.
Pages: 1