[POLL] ROTMG: THE BEST PC MMO EVER!

Poll

What is your ROTMG status? - Results

Currently playing (not necessarily right now, but playing it in around a weeks time period)
9%
Plan on playing (never played)
4%
Don't care to play this game
63%
Have played before
22%

Pages: 1
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Well. After searching Kongregate and playing many great games there (I love that site!), I have found the godload. ROTMG or Realm of the Mad God is my favorite yet. Although pixelated, it is addicting to play. Graphics aren't really a problem to me because a like pixelated graphics. It also means there's no gore (which I'm a fan of) because pixelated graphics can't really do gore. Anyway, I urge you to try it out.

My username is Rukachu and I always play on USEast to minimize lag. Cool to see you there!
(My favorite's the rouge!)

Also play on realmofthemadgod.com where it plays full screen.
I'll agree, that game is fun and you can also grab it on Steam. It does lag on low- to mid-end computers at times, since it is a bullet hell, but damn it's a fun game.

It's also maddening when you keep getting killed off, but still~
oh, I saw this on TV and thought it looked cool. forgot to follow up and actually play.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Its apparently helping the relief effort in the northeastern US because of Hurricane Sandy. Way to go ROTMG!
There needed to be a "wtf is ROTMG?" option.
author=kentona
There needed to be a "wtf is ROTMG?" option.

I was wondering what it was until I saw the full name in the post. One of my friends played this for a bit. He plays almsot any kind of MMO he can get his hands on, but he didn't spend much time on this one. I was never too impressed with any screenshots I saw, so I gave this one a pass.
It's less about graphics (which are isometric 8-bit) and more about fun. It is a bullet-hell MMO, which is rather different from most other MMOs.
And if you died you will go back to level 1 and lose all of your item (Unless if you store it in storage) lolz ... But you earn something on how you did on your current life after you died.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I can't remember why, but this was pretty much the only game on my computer a few months ago due to a reformat or something (it was a pretty small download compared to my other Steam games). I'd play it in short sessions now and then, and it was pretty fun for killing time. Definitely not a game to devote hours to at one time though.
Bullet-Hell, MMO, Seems like something that my computer can handle, kongregate (it seems that my username is going to be chearlie since that is my account) I am gonna try it but never heard of it.

EDIT: Naah, it's not my style
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
This is a great use of the Poll system.

edit:
I just played this game. It's this biggest pile of crap since Runescape.
Pages: 1