ANYONE FEEL LIKE MAKING A SPRITE OF MR. T? [XP]

Pages: 1
The truth is, it's for a halloween scene in my game where it's someone dressed as Mr. T for halloween, but I guess that's a technicality, and you might as well aim for as perfect guise as I'm sure my fictional character would in dressing up as him. So, if anyone has an inkling to make a Mr. T sprite, let me know? Or maybe such a thing already exists. I'm using RMXP, the usual character design for that... like these sprites.

There's one that kind of looks like him,

but it isn't him. You could probably edit from that, make him a little smaller and give him the mohawk hair cut and ... when he was on the Conan O'Brien 10th anniversary special, he had a gold 'T' necklace, instead of the usual cross or rings of chains. That would probably work with the costume, right? A big T with serifs at the ends. I don't know what's on the sprite above's arms but Mr. T usually has thick gold bracelets.

Full credit of course, it's your sprite to do what you want with, I just really suck at pixel art.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Incidentally, as an amusing sidenote that sprite is clearly Barret from FF7, who was at least partially based on Mr T to begin with. :P
AND I PITY THE FOOL, THAT HASN'T THOUGHT OF MAKING THE SPRITE YET! >:|
author=pyroslasher
Why don't you do it?
author=Bandito
author=pyroslasher
Why don't you do it?

Because I'monly learning, and I don't use RPG maker XP. So I can't really do it now.
I don't know if you still need this, but it interested me. Here is a sample of what I can do, I'll finish this and post the whole thing, even if you don't end up needing it, I find it fun.

Pages: 1