RMN CHRISTMAS PIXEL QUILT 2012

Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
C2 all done. It's uhh.. a dragon licking a slanty building for its tasty colours.

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Would someone be willing to make a banner for this?
I would give it a try tomorrow in the afternoon ;) there is any size in specific?

Edit: BTW the quilt is looking pretty awesome ;) good job everyone.

IMPORTANT EDIT:
I get a job, so I wont' be able to check this all the time like before were my only responsability was to scratch my belly, so I apologize for that, I would like to check this at all times, and when I saw 4 new squares I felt bad I couldn't see the progress.

I say this because Miracle didn't pay attention to the squares that were already done. I can see that alterego edited his post yesterday and miracle posted his square today, and I consider this my fault since my job is to update the complete quilt so far so you don't have to check. Although the problem wasn't big, I fix some pixels quickly since the edge look somehow funny and the color blue wasn't the same.

So I am asking for this Be attentive and carefull to see what others have done since most of the time I won't be able to help you to keep up the progress. Also, check the colors that have been draw into the picture to see what color you can use, you can add a new color for new details and stuff but when is for an establishs object, choose the one that has already been choosen.

my sincere apologies
I am going to add this to the main rules just in case
i want b5

edit: done with b5

its' chritsmas in hlel!
I'll do mine when an adjacent tile has been finished because I feel lazy and want to leech off of someone else's creativity (actually I just don't know what the heck to put in E2 at the moment).

B1 ready to launch ;)

The list is fixed and accurate, I miss some important things accidentally.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Is that a cat volcano crying LAVA TEARS?!
Hey, forgot to add something to mine that I meant to do originally. Has Rhyme's latest piece and all.

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Yay! We're half way!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Congrats to Rhyme, that was a tough one, everything else is beautiful too, just love those quilts!
author=chana
Congrats to Rhyme, that was a tough one, everything else is beautiful too, just love those quilts!

Agreed, these quilts are a blast. It's great fun when they're all done and you get to sit and study the whole thing for a few minutes, picking out all sorts of cool little details.
Of course you can, you are Moominpappa!

author=UPRC
author=chana
Agreed, these quilts are a blast. It's great fun when they're all done and you get to sit and study the whole thing for a few minutes, picking out all sorts of cool little details.

Couldn't agree more with both of you :) that's the reason I made this one.

Remember, that you can change your square for another ;)
This was my patch, E1.
Sorry that it isn't the closest to updated...guess it can be edited to work with the new version?

In case you are wonder, it's a moon with the colors of Christmas pouring from it.