RMN CHRISTMAS PIXEL QUILT 2012

Well, there's still time and not a lot of empty positions. They'll probably be filled then.
Yeah, there are only 3 free spaces. And there is time, and many artist on RMN who hasn't participate yet that wouldn't mind to give it a try, so I don't really think repeating should be an option :)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, if you want to keep going, just expand it!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
D1

I kinda want to edit mine to have NiGHTS in mine, but meh. Too much bother.
author=LockeZ
Well, if you want to keep going, just expand it!

Well, that depends if somebody wants to participate and the quilt is already finished, I would be glad to expand it one tile to the right.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I would like if you would adjust the OP. That has been resolved. I didn't do that one either. I only did B2.
Sorry it took so long! Here is my panel:

I like how you add the tail of the dragon :), nice thinking
Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
*BUMPS*

It would be cool to see this awesome quilt finished before Christmas! : )
Yeah, only 2 persons more (I don't want to take away NewBlack's square from him since... well, he is NewBlack!)
The guy has been flakier than this delicious biscuit. You might be outta luck.
We still have two open spots as well. It's only three days till Christmas. What are we going to do?!
I'll take one.... as long as people's expectations are low!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
If this quilt is not going to get finished I guess I could try...
Don't expect anything too grand though...
HOCKEY FUCK YEAH!

Seriously, though, I couldn't think of a way to resolve the scale differences, so I assumed that the grinch is now 78ft tall.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I´ll try D3, then.