RMN CHRISTMAS PIXEL QUILT 2012

Christmas is coming!
And so another Pixel Quilt.

Rules are simple and Ocean couldn't had explain it better.

PIXEL QUILT RULES

author=Ocean
Rules are simple. Add onto the picture 'quilt' by pixelling on one of the panels. If we run out of room, just expand the canvas size! Just make sure it fits the quilt dimensions.

Change of rules There is no order, you can post your work, anytime, if you want to wait someone and tell him you are waiting for him, is also valid. Be attentive and carefull to see what others have done since most of the time I won't be able to help you to keep up the progress in the first page.. just make sure you have it flow and match the border and colors of the images around yours.

Note- It's for fun, so feel free to try it out even if you don't think you are a good at pixel art!

Here is the last one.

Let's start this.

Complete quilt

Save your additions as a PNG file, NOT jpg.

Credits

A1 - Archeia_Nessiah
A2 - Arandomgamemaker
A3 - Miracle
A4 - Liberty
A5 - kentona

B1 - Rhyme
B2 - Blobofgoo
B3 - alterego
B4 - SaitenHazard
B5 - CARRIONBLUE

C1 - Shaddow
C2 - Caz
C3 - Gourd_Clae
C4 - Irili
C5 - LockeZ

D1 - Dudesoft
D2 - Zeuzio
D3 - Jeroen_Sol
D4 - MrChearlie
D5 - 1625974

E1 - pyroslasher/pyrodoom
E2 - UPRC
E3 - Imbroglio
E4 - Ketsumio
E5 - StarSkipping
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Blobofgoo
Done:

It's a volcano defying gravity. I'm not sure how it relates to christmas, but I'm sure people can make it work.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Give me a random slot.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Same as Dude, just gimme whichever space and I'll do it at some point. :3
I would like a random space as well.
Gotcha, I put you at one side of boxes that have already been taken. In case you want another just ask me ;)
Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
I'll move white pawn to E4...Checkmate if your beginner~ LOL
Would be cool to have this posted up on the front page somewhere.
I remember I was bummed out I didn't get in on it last time. O__o
author=Ketsumio
I'll move white pawn to E4...Checkmate if your beginner~ LOL
Would be cool to have this posted up on the front page somewhere.
I remember I was bummed out I didn't get in on it last time. O__o

The king is down ;)
I didn't had though about it since the last one did fine without it, but indeed it would be cool. I am going to ask to see if I can get on the community spotlight after the time for VILLAINS, Dudesoft event is pretty awesome and he is putting more efforts on it to be honest.
Ketsumio
Done:

Used the colors already in the picture. It might be a more cohesive piece if you make a palette of colors for the Quilt Mr Chearlie. : ) But I guess it is not necessary.

To the person who might choose B3. I think using the lava as a power source for the gift Factory would be a interesting way to make it "work". Just my opinion though... : )
Blobofgoo
author=Ketsumio
To the person who might choose B3. I think using the lava as a power source for the gift Factory would be a interesting way to make it "work". Just my opinion though... : )

I was thinking about that myself.
Well, I will let the person that picks B3 to do whatever he has on mind. I have to say that I would like to see a Santa taking a dump on a WC on B1 but I am also curious to see what others creativity leads to, sometimes unexpected things are better :)
author=MrChearlie
Well, I will let the person that picks B3 to do whatever he has on mind. I have to say that I would like to see a Santa taking a dump on a WC on B1 but I am also curious to see what others creativity leads to, sometimes unexpected things are better :)

I'd draw that.
Ketsumio
author=MrChearlie

LOL nice...
I would like to see this as well...
Blobofgoo
I think it's best for the quilt if we keep it within certain limits. I think it might hurt the turnout for it too. Please don't. It'll also make mine look bad. @_@
author=Blobofgoo
I think it's best for the quilt if we keep it within certain limits. I think it might hurt the turnout for it too. Please don't. It'll also make mine look bad. @_@
you mean like PG-13? I suppose there are some kids.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Can I have b3? I want to turn that blast of lava into a dick penetrating the mountain.
The more R rated, the funnier this will be.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=Clyve
The more R rated, the funnier this will be.

Everything is better with more dicks!