MISAOS NOMINATIONS AND GAMES OF 2012

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=kentona
author=MISTER BIG T
author=kentona
author=MISTER BIG T
This list is missing the demo of Farts are Forever.

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/2541-mature-warning-farts-are-forever-demo/
That game isnt on RMN
Ah, if that's requirement shouldn't Dooms 2 technically be on the list too since 3rd one is there?

http://rpgmaker.net/games/4472/
Nope. It doesn't have a download.

And unless DOOMS 2 and 3 had significant updates, they aren't eligible anyway, since they are older games.

Well Dooms 3 is on the list though I'm not sure why. It was made into the MP3 remake version though.
Wow, we've been pretty busy this year!
hmmm. A lot of them are NaGaDeMo and the contest.
Not to say nothing good came out of those though. But WWF vs WWF is pretty much X'ed out.
oh, by the way the site code has been updated and now I Miss The Sunrise is nominatable (as it should be)
I know Jay's Journey (written by me) is on the list, but it's a ten-year-old game that only received a minor update this year. I got an award back when it was relevant, so I decline the nomination. Or the "being on the nomination list" at any rate.
Noted! Like I mentioned (I think I mentioned it, anyway) that list was programatically derived, based on the date of the main download's last updated date and/or the game's completion date/status.
Anyone else think it's hilarious that the titles "Farts are Forever" and "Master of the Wind" both came up on the same page of a thread? No? Just me? ...I'll get back in my corner.

ALSO HEY THAT IS A LOT OF GAMES <3 It's awesome seeing folks being so productive! Makes me feel all inspired to create and contribute. :3

(STAR STEALING PRINCE 4 LYFE YO)
author=emmych
Anyone else think it's hilarious that the titles "Farts are Forever" and "Master of the Wind" both came up on the same page of a thread? No? Just me? ...I'll get back in my corner.
I DO NOW!
author=emmych

BWAHAHAHA! Yes. I nominate this for Best Observation of the Year Award.
We have almost 100 more Misao nominations so far this year.
author=emmych

It was SUPPOSED to be subtext, but now it's been spoiled for everyone. :P
I tried clicking the 'nominate' button on the page for 'Manifest', but nothing happened. Should I have done something else?
That game was completed last year, so would not be eligible for Misaos this year.
sbethune81
I don't have a growth mindset...yet.
That's a shame...Manifest was posted on the site December 16 of last year. Never had a chance. Just out of curiosity, what were you going to nominate it for? =)
author=sbethune81
That's a shame...Manifest was posted on the site December 16 of last year. Never had a chance. Just out of curiosity, what were you going to nominate it for? =)

I don't know, I would think that games released towards the end of the year would stand a better chance since they'd still be fresher in everyone's minds.
If you complete a game on Dec 31st in 2012, is it eligible for 2013 Misaos?
If so, what's the official cutoff date in 2012 for 2013 eligibility?
I think that game would still be eligible, but not many people will have a chance to play it. Therefore, it is less likely to be recognizable and nominated. :P

I guess 12:00 on 1/1/2013 is the cutoff. :D
12:00 on 1/1/2013 is the cutoff.
Pages: first prev 12 last