HELP WITH SPRITING!

Pages: 1
I stink at spriting and this abomination is what I created trying to do just that. Okay, its not that bad.

Can someone make this better (more professional) and let me know how exactly it was modified. If someone wants to they can add the hair(one of my biggest nemesis in spriting) in as well.

And thank you in advance!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I recommend checking these tuts out, because any advice I give you would be me just repeating these:

http://finalbossblues.com/thinking-in-color/

There's 8 different tuts and they're all super helpful, at least from what I find. Good luck!
I'd like to take a swing at what you are looking for. If you could provide me details, or the work you already did, I can go from there. I'll post something here just so you can tell if my style is what you are looking for.

That is using holders VX Template (Final Fantasy Style) and this one is standard rtp style.

Thank you Shaddow. I do not know what I am looking for, I am just trying to improve my spriting abilities. I have opened up a topic in the Creative Corner sections titled 'Spriting', I obviously have a lot to learn from you so please help me out there.

PS: I am unsubscribing from this topic as of right now.
Pages: 1