GANG STALKING

Pages: first 12345 next last
This is an organized group who have targeted an individual or family based on some action or attitude displayed by the target who knowingly or most likely unknowingly used while in contact with a member of the organized group through a work place, or any other social arena. This has become common place in the United States due to the War against terrorism and has organized these groups of well meaning citizens who are now following targets they do not even know personally but have been placed on the List for what ever reason which may mostly be made up by someone within the organization (an organizer) who labels the target with any number of negative, evil, criminal character personalities such as terrorist, pedophiles, abusive parent, trouble maker, anti-American, anti-industry, or just someone that’s a monkey wrench in the workings of the organization. The person becomes a target of the organization due to their religious, political, or ethical beliefs and who speak out when they believe that something is not right.

Once the person is placed on the List then they are put under constant surveillance which includes stalking. This is where the target suffers because this group wants the target to know they are targeted so that the targeting is more than surveillance, it is a punishment. The group also does not want anyone else outside the group to know that the target is being targeted so that it is covert to the general public but not to the target. So that...

Been researching it, what you guys think about it?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Highly illegal, i.e. criminal, can lead to every sort of abuse, like any sort of "private militia" .
Likewise but it's happening. It's sick...
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
No, it's a huge invasion of privacy and really fucking stupid.
It's a rapid growing process though. There are now so many targeted individuals being stalked by their local communities and wherever they go slander and lies are spread about them so more people get involved in slandering them. It really is sick. So many people are now stating they are victims.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Not sure what there is to talk about, this is outright illegal, a clear invasion of privacy, and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Do you have any news articles/sources for us to check out regarding this?
chana
Here are 2 :
http://whatreallyhappened.wikia.com/wiki/Gang_Stalking
and :
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/
Thanks, Obsorber, hopefully, I may never be thankful enough.
Better I got Youtube videos about the subject. Basically TI's have grouped up together and started groups, gained proof of it happening and placed videos online. I'll get some posted later on today.
author=chana
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/

This person is clearly sane. He claims the CIA has "brain-tapped" his entire family using secret mind-reading techniques. Most people who claim to be under government surveillance are pretty much insane--looking at the sky and declaring every passing helicopter or crow as a spy. Randy Quaid thinks the government is trying to kill him and have already killed Heath Ledger and David Carradine.
chana
author=chana
Maybe read this then :

http://whatreallyhappened.wikia.com/wiki/Gang_Stalking

You're incredibly lazy. I'm not going to respond to every link you post.
chana
author=Jude
You're incredibly lazy.

I'm posting this second link because it's from WIKIA which I think anyone considers serious (laziness has nothing to do here).
Sailerius
did someone say angels
How about a credible source?
chana
Just google "targeted individuals" or "gang stalking" and choose whichever one is the most credible to you.
Isn't this just another one of those things humans do to each other when they have bones to pick? Why make a thread about it?

Though there are rumors about this sort of thing happening a lot in the Hollywood community. Doesn't seem too far fetched. Lots of people there with too much money and too much ego.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=chana
I'm posting this second link because it's from WIKIA which I think anyone considers serious (laziness has nothing to do here).

You're thinking of wikipedia. Wikia is just a hosting service where anyone can make their own websites that look like wikipedia.
Nooo, it's far more sinister than you can imagine. It happens in societies all over the world. It happens to people who are social experiments involved in being tested by MK Ultra and Cointelpro. Everywhere man trust me. Not just happening to celebrities.

Coughing Methods are used on TI's as part of attaching stimulus to them.
I read a story about a woman who was raped with a sock in her mouth. You know what they did to her. They chucked socks at her wherever she went as a way to keep her traumatized. Even her family got involved. It's sickening.

Police are in on setting people up who go against the corrupt system. Never complain about what's happening in a corperation. Never stand up for people if you haven't got the courage for the consequences.

The Technology Exists for this, I have visual proof:

A test on how they perform GangStalking and certain methods they use to get people on black lists. How they spread lies and stuff. People are so easily manipulated its unbelievable.
You're tying a lot of unrelated strings together and making a big scary monster out of nothing.
It's just psychological warfare. Like when a community shuns an individual, albeit slightly more sophisticated. Nothing new to the human race, and don't let a feature on ABC tell you otherwise.
It is only scary out of nothing because the process doesn't happen to you. Albeit if it did I guarantee you would make it sound as bad as it really is in reality rather than the lies, slander and numbing down of what is really happening in societies. Think about the laws that have changed over the years especially after mysterious cases where there is a movement to changing gun laws such as James Holmes. Now I'm not going to go into too much detail but we were told he was a monster. What we weren't told was what lead up to his madness coming from a genius who had so many things ahead of him. Do some research and you'll be surprised what you find.

If people carry on closing things like this out of the closet. Pretending shit isn't happening behind the scenes then these hidden problems will only get worse. It's like the case of a house. You don't clean it it doesn't affect you but the small mess. You don't clean it for weeks and there's garbage everywhere. It can no longer be cleaned and living there will contaminate you with diseases. What people need to realize is that society is much like a house for everyone to share. Problems need to be dealt with otherwise the house will fall apart if not physically, but mentally.
Pages: first 12345 next last