GANG STALKING

Pages: first prev 12345 last
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
jesse ventura (a wrestler who became a governor, if anyone is not familiar with how ridiculous the US is)

President Jesse "The Body" Ventura 2016
just because he pretended to get hurt by that flying elbow, doesn't mean he can't figure out politics.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=obsorber
target with any number of negative, evil, criminal character personalities such as terrorist, pedophiles, abusive parent, trouble maker, anti-American, anti-industry,

I like that being anti-American is on the same level as pedophile.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
t...trouble makers...*shakefist*
author=arcan
author=chana
2. how difficult it is to prove these things :
It it's difficult to prove it should be difficult to believe.

Yes, that's one big problem.

Let's assume that the government is indeed organizing gang stalking. Let's also assume that the government successfully cover their tracks. How then would anyone even know the government is behind it?

There has to be some reason for you to even think the government is behind a certain crime. If it happens to be so that the government is harassing you, but they have covered all their tracks, you wouldn't even know it's the government that's harassing you. Saying that the government is behind something, but excusing the lack of evidence with claiming that the government covered the tracks just doesn't make any sense.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I don't think I ever said the government was behind this. I would think more of something like CIA/FBI experimentations.
author=chana
I don't think I ever said the government was behind this. I would think more of something like CIA/FBI experimentations.

CIA and FBI are the government. Just sayin'.
chana
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
SHIELDING 101

Shielding oneself from the electronic attacks is vital for many in our community. What we have found though, is that what works for one person may not for someone else. And sometimes methods only work for a while until the perpetrators find a way to override it. However, some have occasionally found methods that do work for sustained periods of time.

Some general guidelines are as follows:

a) leather helps against the microwave attacks - leather jackets, coats, shoes, etc.

b) rubber products help with the electricution sensations: rubber gloves, swimcaps, boots, shoes, etc.

c) mirrors help against laser attacks.

The following is what some have found to work for them that they now share with the community. Hopefully, one or more of these tactics will work for you.

SHIELDING FROM THE MICROWAVE AUDIO EFFECT

ALSO CALLED SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY

OR "VOICE-TO-SKULL" (V2K)

(Hearing voices broadcast into your thoughts)

MUSIC CHANNELS FOR SHIELDING AGAINST VOICE ATTACKS (V2K)
Very good shielding method against V2S attacks: Play two different music channels or anything else you might enjoy. I prefer playing iTunes music in the background and get the radio talk show host Alex Jones on Prison Planet.TV on the other. They can't get a clear lock on you and therefore you can barely hear them. I found it very useful. Please let everyone else know I can't stress enough the importance of it.

please go see a brain doctor obsorber
author=Shinan
CIA and FBI are the government. Just sayin'.

hmmm... the FBI/CIA are actually executive agencies enabled by the government, not "the government". Even trying to brand them as "government agencies" is debatable because they outsource a lot of their operations to private companies like Lockheed Martin and Raytheon.

It might seem like I'm nitpicking, but it's important to make a distinction between bodies depending on the context of the discussion. For example, 9/11 Truth often gets shot in the foot because unintuitive wingnuts claim "the government" did it.
chana
You wanted serious, documented articles, here's the link:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

and here is their (wise) introduction :
"
Dear friends,

It's quite fascinating how many people immediately discount anyone who talks about mind control. Government mind control programs have been reported in many major media articles and have been the subject of intense Congressional investigations which revealed widespread abuses. Below is yet another major media article on this key topic, this one revealing that some people who hear voices in their heads may actually be the subject of electronic harassment. As these articles and thousands of pages of declassified government documents make clear, mind control has been secretly studied for many decades.

If you are unaware of this important field of study, there are many reliable, verifiable resources which give much more information than the article below. For informative major media news articles on electronic harassment weapons, click here. For a brief, excellent summary of these weapons, click here. For a concise two-page summary of government mind control programs based on 18,000 pages of released government documents, click here.

Though this information may be disturbing, we feel it is better to be informed than to close our eyes. By spreading this information to our political and media representatives and to our colleagues and friends, we can bring this vital information to light and build a brighter future for us all. And for lots more excellent information on this topic, see the "What you can do" box at the end of this article.

With best wishes,
Fred Burks for PEERS and the WantToKnow.info Team
Former language interpreter for Presidents Bush and Clinton"
Bzzt.

That website is stupid, and Fred Burks is a nutbar conspiracy theorist.

Next!
chana
It seems that, if sometimes excessive in their conclusions, "conspiracy" theorists do uncover quite a few things about American politics, moreover this websites contains verifiable authentic documents very worth looking into (be careful not to throw the baby with the water, especially on this subject where any to the case serious document will systematically be mixed in with a lot of rubbish or disinformation so as to make sure sure anyone serious will reject it, which is exactly the way I reacted until a certain time); as for Fred Burks, it seems things are not as simple as they may seem and that it took some time and reflexion on his part to come to say the things he says today:about his appearance in "Conspiracy Theory" By Mel Gibson, his words :

"Now to make this even more weird, the film came out in 1997. Yet in 1997, I knew nothing about all of these conspiracy theories, and was in fact a debunker of conspiracy theories! Before my conversion in July 2001 (the result of information I've now posted at this link), I had many debates with my housemate Declan about his weird theories of global control, where I basically laughed him off as a paranoid conspiracy theorist. As a White House language interpreter, I had been in top secret meetings and never heard anything to confirm these bizarre conspiracy theories."

In any case, this video should be listened to, with Barrie Trower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZdB-tbzJSrk

If you want total sacrosanct privacy, move somewhere into the subarctic. In this day and age, electronics make surveillance impossible to avoid. Just having a cellphone in your pocket allows your location to be tracked wherever you go.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I was viciously gangstalked by a group of ducks today.
Pages: first prev 12345 last