CODEVS SHOULD GET SOME MS

Pages: 1
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I am currently working on an SMBX game. I am not the lead developer though, so I don't get anything. I've contributed a lot to this game. I want to have some reward. Testers and "others" should be rewarded too. Just a slightly smaller amount.

This is a suggestion for RMN 4.5. Hope it makes it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Uh you already do get makerscore for it, I'm almost sure, at least half my makerscore comes from community games
Blobofgoo
Well, maybe, but it's impossible to tell because it doesn't tell you anywhere like it does if you submitted it. Maybe it could be shown along with them in a different color box?
If you're talking about the Castles Set, just be patient. There isn't even a gamepage for it yet, let alone any downloads or reviews that really boost your MS lol.
Co-devs get makerscore. And you can look for yourself by going to your submission history, and that will give you a rundown on the MS earned from your submissions. (There are also achievements that give makerscore, and a few "hidden" ways, like improving your gameprofile with gamepages and whatnot)
Blobofgoo
I'm actually talking about Super Mario Seasons. I realize it gives me ms but it doesn't show up anywhere. Maybe it's different for community games? Anyway, I've checked my submissions. It's not there.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Huge guess on my part, but Super Mario Seasons is probably not showing up in your submissions section because you didn't submit the gamepage. For example, I can see how much markerscore this game is, but my partner in crime might not be able to.

*Edit: As an additional example, I cannot see the markerscore value that this game has.
Indeed, you get the MS for the co-op games but only the one who actually submitted the game page can see how much MS that is.
I complete breakdown of all your makerscore would be a pretty nice addition to the site. Specially for those MS junkies.

All I know is most of mine comes from an undeserving five stars review of a game I had little to do with... I feel dirty. =(

Edit: >.<! Yeah, I guess... Yay, free hugs!
And yet people said your map (and eventing ;orz ) was one of the most memorable, so stop putting yourself down, yeah? You deserve that MS. Besides without that map and the story you added with it there would have been no story in THaNoY at all and, well, it would have been so much worse off than it is. So there!
/me hugs

(You really shouldn't feel dirty about it. The story you added really inspired me to make the game more than just an exploration around a house. It helped create Emi as a real character, too, as well as Anastasia who I know a few LPers really liked.)
Pages: 1