POKEMON X AND POKEMON Y - THE 6TH GENERATION CONFIRMED!

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Ratty524
author=Yellow Magic
A KEYCHAIN Pokemon? Really?
Pokemon based on trash, ice cream, cotton candy, and candles exist. Why are you so surprised? :P

Don't forget the Gears ones, but I think KEYCHAINS is just about pushing it now...
What the..frak did they do to Heracross? I mean, Pinsir's is good, Alakazam's is good, but..why do I find Heracross' new mega evolution so...odd? o-o

(Maybe it's just me, idk..but I personally do not like his mega appearance "at all".)

author=Yellow Magic
author=Ratty524
author=Yellow Magic
A KEYCHAIN Pokemon? Really?
Pokemon based on trash, ice cream, cotton candy, and candles exist. Why are you so surprised? :P
Don't forget the Gears ones, but I think KEYCHAINS is just about pushing it now...

pokemon haven't been designed around the idea that they fit into an actual ecosystem for around a decade now and the old fans are still having trouble coming to terms with that
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Is this really only the sixth generation of Pokemon? It feels like there's been way more.
it feels like less, for me, but I've skipped a bunch of generations so that's not a huge surprise.
Yellow Magic
Oh hey guys wassup

Downloading Y right now, just of a matter of a few more hours.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
3DS Friend Code: 4828 - 4707 - 8405
If anyone wants to pokepals, I'm on X.
Pm me your code.
Though atm I'm running the opening like 9 times so that my gf, buddy and I have the 6 starters each.
author=Dudesoft
Pm me your code.

Will do.

I had to start over, unfortunately. I was trying to do what I usually do and play using only new Pokemon, but they're just way too few in number this time around. Really disappointing. By the time I got to the third gym I had nothing and my team was terrible.

It's going better this time around though, cause apparently Chespin is a total beast.
author=Pizza
author=Dudesoft
Pm me your code.
Will do.

I had to start over, unfortunately. I was trying to do what I usually do and play using only new Pokemon, but they're just way too few in number this time around. Really disappointing. By the time I got to the third gym I had nothing and my team was terrible.

It's going better this time around though, cause apparently Chespin is a total beast.

He is!

So uh, day 2 and I have a shiny already. I spent over 500 hours in White and White 2...no shinies.

author=Zeuzio
So uh, day 2 and I have a shiny already. I spent over 500 hours in White and White 2...no shinies.

So mad about this. I literally caught one of every Pokemon in White and never found a shiny. Hopefully, hopefully one day...

One thing I have to say is that I think the second gym is a weird spike in difficulty. Maybe I'm just bad at this but Grant is being a huge pain now, and took me forever in my last run too.

I'm definitely having a much harder time with X than I've ever had with other Pokemon games, which is a nice change up, but this just seems cruel.
Here's my 3DS Friend Code.

4468 1572 1844
Welp, finished Pokemon Y... and most of the Post-game too.

Surprise guest in the post story too, one of my favorite Pokemon characters.

Any rumors for gen 7? (jk)
Finished X last night, still haven't messed around with a lot of the post game though. Gotta wait to get my DS Lite back from a friend so I can transfer some of my Pokemon over from White.

Also I may as well stick my friend code up here:

3566-1645-0497
May as well post here...

If anyone here has Charmander, Bulbasaur and Froakies with their hidden abilities, think you can trade me? :D
author=Pizza
Finished X last night, still haven't messed around with a lot of the post game though. Gotta wait to get my DS Lite back from a friend so I can transfer some of my Pokemon over from White.

Also I may as well stick my friend code up here:

3566-1645-0497

Sad thing is, you can't transfer pokemon until this December shortly after Christmas with Poke Transfer and Poke Bank (should've been an in-game application but noooo) :P
Yellow Magic
Recently beat the 7th gym and some, uh, shitty plot-related stuff. So far, I'm really liking some of the new Pokemon: Aegislash is an absolute freaking best thanks to its ability, and Delphox is a solid special attacker/support.

The one major complaint I have about this game is that it's way too easy. I should never be 10 levels above gym leaders' Pokemon, and it's embarrassing how most of them aren't even fully evolved.

My 3DS Friend Code's 5129-1407-0950 - I'll add you guys soon.
author=Yellow Magic
Recently beat the 7th gym and some, uh, shitty plot-related stuff. So far, I'm really liking some of the new Pokemon: Aegislash is an absolute freaking best thanks to its ability, and Delphox is a solid special attacker/support.

The one major complaint I have about this game is that it's way too easy. I should never be 10 levels above gym leaders' Pokemon, and it's embarrassing how most of them aren't even fully evolved.

My 3DS Friend Code's 5129-1407-0950 - I'll add you guys soon.

While I did say that it was pretty hard, after the second gym it really loses it's difficulty curve. I beat the E4 and champion on my first try which is extremely sad. Also, the plot could have been better set up, but I guess B/W was a pretty hard act to follow, so I understand why I feel like it's not as good in that department. What makes me the most sad is that they created this absolutely massive Pokedex (like, 454 or something?) and only created around 68 new Pokemon. I'm fairly certain there's only a handful of legendaries too, barring the discovery of event Pokes or something like that.

author=seacliff217
Sad thing is, you can't transfer pokemon until this December shortly after Christmas with Poke Transfer and Poke Bank (should've been an in-game application but noooo) :P

I would say that this was upsetting to find out, but after considering it I don't want to transfer my Lv 100 Blaziken or Golurk from White, since there's really no post game stuff to do in X/Y.
Yellow Magic
author=Pizza
While I did say that it was pretty hard, after the second gym it really loses it's difficulty curve. I beat the E4 and champion on my first try which is extremely sad. Also, the plot could have been better set up, but I guess B/W was a pretty hard act to follow, so I understand why I feel like it's not as good in that department. What makes me the most sad is that they created this absolutely massive Pokedex (like, 454 or something?) and only created around 68 new Pokemon. I'm fairly certain there's only a handful of legendaries too, barring the discovery of event Pokes or something like that.
It's amazing how good B/W was storywise - shame X/Y doesn't seem to have replicated it (just beaten Team Flare etc.). I'm fine with them not making many new Pokemon this time, though, because there's a lot of new stuff to digest as it is (new moves, new whole type, hell, new Pokemon models) and anything more than a motherfudging Keychain Pokemon would be grasping.

I don't mind if Game Freak continue making new Pokemon games, but I think it's time to put an end to creating new Pokemon.

Added every FC on this page, by the way. *hint hint*