SMBX CASTLES - KNOCKING AROUND AND GENERATING IDEAS

Pages: 1
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I figure it's a fitting time to ask. I want to make some awesome castles for the current SMBX castle event. I know everyone is going to want to sway towards "Whatever, you come up with" but that's not what I want. Try to stay away from that please. I also want to have a place to bounce around ideas for SMBX castles. If something is a terrible idea, I usually don't realize it (sorry, that's just how I am). So, the purposes of this topic are to discuss potential SMBX castles and things pertaining to that as well as giving feedback on existing ideas.

Currently the castle ideas are...

Stage NameIdea from...DescriptionTo be developed by...
Stronghold of the GiantsBlobofgooAll of the enemies are giant; some other things are giant tooBlobofgoo

I hope this plays out like it does in my head. Thanks for your participation. Hopefully we can get the best castles possible out of this. And maybe one of us will "beat" Kentona.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
A castle with hundreds of yoshis in it

A castle made entirely out of cakes

A castle that transforms into a giant stone robot

A half-built castle situated at the top of a volcano

A mechanical castle that has become self-aware and toys with the people inside of it

A very small castle with eyes and a mouth that bounces around and fights you

All of the above, but flipped upside-down and given harder enemies
I'd like to see you try to SotN that last castle, Locke...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It would just have to bounce on its head!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
If I had any ambition to do this with SMBX, I'd go with Dark Castle. If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's... understandable.
Blobofgoo
Okay, this isn't going well so far. If you actually do have legitimate ideas that you would like to see, post them. These are for castels too. Really all you need to post is the name and a short description. For example:

Dark Castle - The player has limited vision throughout the stage (I feel bad because I really don't know what you mean)
LockeZ
A) This is a stupid topic. Any type of area can be a "castle" if you put a big door at the entrance. Which means this topic is nothing more than "list all the types of places you can think of, no holds barred." Which is dumb as beavers.

B) All my suggestions are brilliant. They're silly, but everything in Mario is silly. I mean, it would not even be the first area in a Mario game made entirely out of cake.
Blobofgoo
LockeZ, you ruin all of my topics...

Anyway, I don't mean area. Like said, anything can be a castle if you make a castle in that area. I want ideas for the interior of a castle. Specific ideas, like a castle interior being underwater or a castle that rising and descending lava. Also, this is a duel purpose topic. We just haven't gotten anything to knock around yet.

Edit: Below post makes me sigh...
LockeZ
No, I meant anything can be the interior of a castle, if there is a pair of doors outside.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Blobofgoo
For example:

Dark Castle - The player has limited vision throughout the stage (I feel bad because I really don't know what you mean)

Try Googling "dark castle c64"...
LockeZ
Dark Castle looks to be the 1980 version of I Wanna Be The Guy.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Pages: 1