THE ANNOYING BUG IN MY HEAD (ITS JUST A METAPHORE)

Pages: 1
A pokeon fan game:
4 gyms, at least 5 starters, only fakemons, about 60 fakemons, maybe even fake attacks and types (maybe.. light type) and a killer story

Its not in the game design forum because its not an active project (not a project at all actually). The idea has been bugging me a lot and I just wanted a casual talk with fellow rmn-ers.

How much work would it take? (mind you, its only half the size of an actual game)
What do you think of the idea?

One, you spelled metaphor wrong. Two, sounds cool. You should make it on vx ace
(if you have vx ace) if possible so I could download it. Three, half the size
of a normal game but five starters? Wowser... Still, sounds cool.
author=SaitenHazard
How much work would it take? (mind you, its only half the size of an actual game)
What do you think of the idea?

That is entirely up to you how long it would take. You could completely half ass it and roll out a pile of crap within a day, or take it super seriously and never actually complete it like most overly ambitious projects. Wouldn't be hard to find some monster catching script for vxace, and you could just use the rtp monsters as pokemon. I dunno. Either way. Personally, I wouldn't play it just because I don't really play anything here or contribute in any way whatsoever. But I'm sure there are people who would give it a go.
Pages: 1