RMNV4.4 FIRST ROUND OF UPDATES PROMOTED

author=kentona
Do you really think Store should be its own navigation bar link?

I don't see why not. It seems important enough to warrant such a spot, specially if the store can keep growing with user generated stuff; Not just T-shirts, but Graphic packs or Music packs, maybe? That would be pretty cool... Also, you could put the 1k Makerscore achievement in there as a "pay-what-you-will" kind of item.
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra
Great work, guys. I'd totally rock an RMN shirt.
author=kentona
Roles for 'Others' on Gameprofile
For users you've listed as Other on your gameprofile, you can assign them a custom title. Useful if you want to say that X person did scripting for you, or whatnot. Also, Testers and Others now get 25% of the gameprofile's makerscore value.

Episodic games
I've implemented a rudimentary system for supporting episodic game profiles. Still haven't touched reviews yet.

ILU guys.
I would like an rmn t-shirt..... My parents wouldn't like it though... They think buying an expensive (expensive=$15 or up) t-shirt is a stupid waste of money. They also don't like ordering anything online that isn't a free sample... Oh well. I'm sure if there were rmn t-shirts I could convince them to let me buy one with my own money. Anyway, the changes are good. You officially have wildwes's approval of this change! (not that my official approval makes any difference.)
it doesn't, but I appreciate the sentiment. :)
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I would love an RMN shirt, or some of the pixel quilts on a shirt/wristband/whatever.

author=alterego
Also, you could put the 1k Makerscore achievement in there as a "pay-what-you-will" kind of item.

This too. I keep giving you my money and forgetting to tell you. D:
RMN shirt

What would actually go on one of these? Besides three letters, I mean.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I figured it'd pretty much just be a large picture of the logo.
Dudesoft art.

I AM A HERO logo.

mak gams ervday

who knows?

EDIT:
WHATEVER MY AVATAR IS THAT WEEK.
OKAY, I just pushed another minor update based on the feedback here.

One thing I did was add in a historical list of devspots:
http://rpgmaker.net/portal/development/devspots/

Another thing I did was make a "consolidated" summary of feedback posted to images marked as Actively Seeking Feedback:
http://rpgmaker.net/portal/development/image_feedback/

YES, the CSS and layout for both of these lists is SLOPPY AS FUCK, but they are still useful. I'll fix the CSS later.

Also:

-changed the label for images to:
Actively seeking feedback?
Hides image on the gameprofile, and lists it on the DEVELOPMENT portal

-flipped the location of Engine News and The Latest on DEVPORTAL

-changed the Episode Count to a textbox instead of a dropdown.

-put a link to the POTM history in the navmenu

-changed the Discussion Topics to just a header and link.

Enjoy.
author=kentona
-changed the Episode Count to a textbox instead of a dropdown.

Thanks for the change to this!
author=kentona
EDIT:
WHATEVER MY AVATAR IS THAT WEEK.

I have noticed that you change avatars pretty often. It's a bit confusing. Like someone who has had the same haircut forever and then changes their hairstyle. It's not like you have to keep your avatar forever, though. Anyway, make the RMN t-shirt awesome!

Edit: And his avatar has been changed again.
http://rpgmaker.net/store/

Updated the store with our affiliate offerings (gimme ur $$$)
RMN was updated, like, 3 days ago and there's still no RMN T-shirts for sale?! Blasphemy!

I demand overpriced clothing!
author=wildwes
RMN was updated, like, 3 days ago and there's still no RMN T-shirts for sale?! Blasphemy!

I demand overpriced clothing!

You should be asking Dudesoft that. He's the one who "maybe" wants to sell RMN T-shirts:

kentona
Dudesoft maybe wanted to sell RMN T-shirts from there, too, and that's totally something I'd support.
Just a small suggestion for the x of x episodes completed thing. If the game is complete, like 4 of 4 or 8 of 8 or whatever, change the colour of the text from red to green symbolizing its completion.
it's currently orange.
You know what would be really awesome? If you had t-shirts with engine logos on them.
What's the demos looking for feedback section? Does that require marking in your game profile?

Btw, I'm down for some RMN shirts. From a year ago, I vaguely remember a plain but sleek black splash screen with a silver RMN logo on it. I think KDS made it back in this thread here... though the hosted image is gone, apparently.

Wouldn't mind rocking something like that on a T.