DREAMFALL CHAPTERS KICKSTARTER

Pages: 1
For those who know great adventure games "The Longest Journey" (1999) and it's sequel "Dreamfall" (2006) made by Funcom, there is kickstarter, made by studio created by it's designer and writer Ragnar Tørnquist, for much needed continuation (after the cliffhanger the second game had)

"Dreamfall Chapters"

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/redthread/dreamfall-chapters-the-longest-journey

For those not knowing this franchise, know it's considered one of the best adventure game series in history - with deep and mysterious story, interesting worlds (yes, plural), mixing technology, nature, future, past, and spiritualism into unique mix, you can see nowhere else.
You should definitely try those games... but if you don't want to play old games, you can back the project anyway, for it will explain the story so far to you... though those who played it will have much more deep experience.
Please add more information to this post or I'll have to lock and put away. You want to show people a cool game? Get them interested so that they'll bother looking.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Liberty
Please add more information to this post or I'll have to lock and put away. You want to show people a cool game? Get them interested so that they'll bother looking.

Pretty sure that isn't even his game.

EDIT: I guess it doesn't actually need to be to be in this sub forum, herp.
I realise it's not his game. I never said that it was, but he could afford to add some more information to the initial post if he really wants people to check it out.

Though Videogames is the right place to put this topic considering it's a commercial game.
Well I guess the poster just assumed we'd all be familiar with Dreamfall and The Longest Journey.

I have not played the games myself. Though I've heard a lot. Since I've not played them I really have little interest in backing a sequel, but it looks like already it's well on its way to be backed. (unlike Wildman :( )
Yes, I kinda assumed that in "videogames" part of the forums, there will be at least some gamers who know what The Longest Journey and Dreamfall is. Seems I was wrong (or those people just klicked the link to kickstarter).

But okay, I'll add some info.
Pages: 1