VX ACE PEOPLE 5-8 FACESETS?

Pages: 1
Okay, I've looked. Even though I don't like asking for help unless I HAVE to, I'm asking.

In vx ace there are sprites of npcs. There are some different ones in People 5 , 6, 7, and 8. However, there are NO FACES for them! I can't find any though! Does anyone know where I can find faces for these sprites that look like the RTP ones? Thanks if you do and sorry for being a bother.
Are you looking at Ace Lite RTP? 'Cause that one's incomplete! If not you should try the facemaker. =T
author=JosephSeraph
Are you looking at Ace Lite RTP? 'Cause that one's incomplete! If not you should try the facemaker. =T

Nope! Not Lite! The complete, money-costing VX Ace! And I want the faces to look like the RTP ones, not the kinda bland, facing-towards-the-screen facemaker. I don't really wanna resort to the facemaker for the npcs...
People 5 is just a recolor of People 1.
I agree 6, 7, 8 does need some tho. But People 8 has one IIRC either by Momope or Ryo Mizuki.
Hoo boy, then that's harsh on you. >=
I'm pretty shure there were some nice, quick'n dirty RTP edits somewhere though. It's likely that they had these you speak of! Umm... Wait a sec, people 5-8 aren't recolors of people 1-4 with only the haircolor changed? If so I can recolor them for you (it only takes one minute with the photoshop "replace color" tool >_>)

EDIT: Yay for simultaneous posts / redundancy. >< Well... Whatever.
author=JosephSeraph
Hoo boy, then that's harsh on you. >=
I'm pretty shure there were some nice, quick'n dirty RTP edits somewhere though. It's likely that they had these you speak of! Umm... Wait a sec, people 5-8 aren't recolors of people 1-4 with only the haircolor changed? If so I can recolor them for you (it only takes one minute with the photoshop "replace color" tool >_>)

Okay, People 5 is the same as People 1, just recolored. And I don't think I have photoshop. Nor do I have enough experience with paint to do recoloring. So if you could do that that would be great! Also, I forgot to mention I don't need People 8 because most of it is Christmas-themed. People 6&7 are completely different sprites though. Thanks for dealing with me so far! I don't need every single npc's faceset but I would like 5 and some for 6 and 7 if there are any. If you could recolor People 1 to look like People 5 that would be awesome! Once again, thanks for dealing with me thus far!
Oh, also, both the hair AND the clothes of the npcs have their color changed in people 5. Though the npcs themselves are pretty much the same.
If you want I can teach you how to recolor, too. It's really easy, you only have to make three clicks. ^^
Don't know if there's 'replace color' on GIMP or Paint.NET though =I
Anyways if you wish send me the specific sprites you want and the facesets through the inbox, I'll see what I can do. <3
Update!

I'm remaking my game with NO facesets at all so I no longer need the facesets. Sorry for the now unnecessary bother.
Pages: 1