NEED ARTIST TO DRAW VERY RETRO GRAPHICS (DW STYLED)

Pages: 1
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.

I need someone that can draw more characters like these. I like the style. I'll PM details to anyone interested. I don't think it should be too hard, but it's still beyond my artistic ability. Thank you.
Pretty sure you could take a gander at spriters-resource and find the rips. Check Final Fantasy Adventure, the early Dragon Warrior/Quest and Final Fantasies as well.

EDIT: As Kentona said. Edits aren't hard to achieve. Even recolours will give you some extras. They're really some of the simplest sprites out there to create/use. Just zoom in close and see how they work.
I am pretty sure these aren't beyond your abilities.
author=kentona
I am pretty sure these aren't beyond your abilities.

If you're bold enough to describe something as "shouldn't be too hard" then you are bold enough to do it yourself.
Blobofgoo
Well, I need more than edits. Also, I know I could do some edits and recolors, but what I need are things that are very different from those ones (I got all of them from Hellion). I need new hero sprites for 7 different classes.
Blob, give it a try first and if you're really unsatisfied with your work, I'll do it for free.
XDD

Again, you could check the site I told you about. It has rips. Lots and lots of delicious rips. Just like those ones. Yes.

Here's the names of the games you'll want to check. (Assembly is required. That is, putting into correct charaset format - which is pretty easy. Recolouring may be required for some.)
- Dragon Warrior I & II (needs recolouring)
- Dragon Warrior 4
- Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Brian's Journey
- Dragon Warrior Monsters
- Dragon Warrior Monsters 2
- Dragon Warrior III
- Final Fantasy II: Dawn of Souls
- Final Fantasy V
- Final Fantasy IV Advance (May be a bit too high res)
- Final Fantasy 3 (Quite a few job classes)
- Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy Legend II (Colour necessary)
- Final Fantasy Adventure (colour necessary)
- Romancing Saga

The site? http://www.spriters-resource.com/
Blobofgoo
I've never even heard of some of the games and I doubt they will have what I need (I'm still looking). Do you know what system the games are for. Also, I'm attempting to make a sprite. After something like 2 hours I finished 1/4 of 1 sprite. So, for efficiency, Avee, will you help? I'll still probably use the one I'm making, but I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time when someone else could do in 10 mins or so.

I told you Kentona...

EDIT: After finishing looking through the games (All SNES games I think, some weren't there), I'm still sprite-less. I didn't think they would blend well with these. Also, inconveniently, most of the dragon warrior games didn't have the characters (awwwwwww...). The monsters are cool though as well as being more available, so I did get something out of it.
I'll gladly help ^^ Send me what you've done so far and a brief description of what you want.
author=OP
I don't think it should be too hard, but it's still beyond my artistic ability. Thank you.

If you're bold enough to describe something as "shouldn't be too hard" then you are bold enough to do it yourself.

Oh c'mon, guys. Shouldn't be too hard means just that. All of us have strengths and weaknesses. It's not too hard for me to write a custom common event. But if I said to a musician to do a quick five minute instrumental song, "it shouldn't be too hard" does this mean I'm a musician?

No. No, it doesn't.

Also, this.
^Learning music theory and editing a 16x16 sprite with 3 colors (sometimes only 2) are a little different.

Also, I think I heard that music from Darksun - Shattered Lands xO
Pages: 1