COME PLAY LOL WITH US!

I couldn't make it through the second tutorial before giving up, sorry.
author=kentona
I couldn't make it through the second tutorial before giving up, sorry.

it's okay kentona, i still <3 you

for now
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
LoL has several weird dimensions of its playerbase that all play the game completely different. You get the low levels you stay in their lanes 90% of the time and overextend in those lanes on the account that they receive no consequences for it, the mid level which do recieve consequences for such behavior, and know what a "jungler" is, and the high level who cross lanes all the time, dodge skillshots like gods, and count cooldowns and respawn time in their heads so that they can take advantage of just about any player.

Oh by the way my LoL name is Togekiss24 so if you want to add me you have a name. :)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
natook you bastard

edit: natook you are no longer a bastard
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Natook
literally every champ other than garen, soraka, and morgana are more enjoyable than karthus

Yea, I didn't mind Annie or the girl who shoots spikes constantly either. And the 3v3 mode - is that Dominion? I remember hearing about it when it came out and it sounded awesome.

Anyway if I get some spare time this weekend maybe I'll jump in
Craze
Twisted Treeline is 3v3 with two lanes and a condensed jungle. Dominion is 5v5 and is a capture-the-flag style of game. It's fun occasionally but quite silly.

Summoner's Rift is the most balanced map, but I personally find TT the most fun. There's also custom games, though! The Proving Grounds is a one-lane map where people like to do ARAM ("All Random, All Mid"). There's healing spots, you can only buy stuff when dead, it's very tight, there's only four patches of brush (iirc)... it's very different, and pretty fun. For some people it's all they do.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=KingArthur
LoL name is Dalewyn, I main ADCs but I pretty much play anything depending on the situation. Feel free to add me! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
author=Ratty524
Oh by the way my LoL name is Togekiss24 so if you want to add me you have a name. :)

Boom, done. Invite me to whatever whenever!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I am called Sieromem.
That's SIeromem
I play every single job there is, from jungler to Mage to ADC! I don't like top, but I can play it.
I prefer Summoner's rift since it's the arena I've been playing since, like, EVER.
Not saying I can't play Dominion or TT.
Adding yalls!
Oh, uh, I guess i should put my tag down.

It's the same as my username, Karsuman.
Craze
please get it changed to ChuChuDied4Chu
chuchu

our lord and savior
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
i've always wanted to give it a try, to be honest :D

(fireflyrhyme is the username, but it's still patching :< as of writing at least)
Craze
Do it do it do it! The community has gotten better than the nasty notoriety it's achieved -- Riot is actively working on ways to properly punish assholes and reward good players.

It's fun, there's a shitton of variety (seriously, over 100 playable champions with four unique maps to play them on), and it's the best free-to-play microtransactions model I've ever seen. There's no pay-to-win, so everything is balanced.

IS VERR GUD
LouisCyphre
author=Rhyme
i've always wanted to give it a try, to be honest :D

(fireflyrhyme is the username, but it's still patching :< as of writing at least)

we will show you the ways of immense pain, on the enemy~
Frankly though, I would give this another shot, except you guys all sound way too pro and I am intimidated (and know that I don't have the time to invest to become pro-ish myself)

EDIT:
my username is kentonagbone, but my display name (?) is Kentona. not sure which you need...
LouisCyphre
author=kentona
Frankly though, I would give this another shot, except you guys all sound way too pro and I am intimidated (and know that I don't have the time to invest to become pro-ish myself)

EDIT:
my username is kentonagbone, but my display name (?) is Kentona. not sure which you need...

I've been looking for an excuse to play champs I'm absolute trash with...

(hi ryze)
Craze
Neither of us are pro, haha. We just have been playing a while. We still lose horribly sometimes.
author=Craze
Neither of us are pro, haha. We just have been playing a while. We still lose horribly all the time.
everyone get in my backpack

i'll carry
Craze
Natook
everyone get in my backpack

i'll carry