WHY YOUR NAME?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I've been browsing RPGmaker.net for a bit, and every username I see is at the very least, different. So now I come to the question, "Why your name?"
This question is asking "How did you come up with it?" ,"Why do you use it?"
and "What does it mean?"
I'll start off with me.
Seiromem is very plain, yet a little deep. First off, I'll get the obvious out of the way.
It's Memories spelled backwards.
It's catchy, easy to say (In my opinion) and can be deep.
The way I came up with it is with Me and Outcry's first "failed" game, Seamus and the Yromem Mlear. Yromem is memory spelled backwards, but I didn't want to copy it blatantly, so I decide to make it plural, and that's the "How?"
Why I use it, is because it I think it is actually the opposite of me, and I wanted to be the opposite of me, Forgetful, in both ways. Like I forget things a lot, and I am forgettable. I wanted it to feel like I'd be able to remember anything (AKA Homework) and be remember as anything other than "That guy who doesn't talk" or things similar.
I've mixed some answers with some questions, so you don't have to answer each one separately.

Now come on, give me the reasoning behind your name!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
it's ironic because i'm sane and rational
Whoa! That's awesome! :V :V :V :V :V
Well, I'll say 'bout mine.
It used to be Diamondde (when I was 10~13) but I can't remember anything besides me liking diamonds and seeing them as mystic jewerly. >A>
(also, in sites I didn't post (awkward sites included), and upto 2009, it was aspire5054, the model of my computer. The password being it's processor. Because it was stamped at the keyboard. SMART.)
Then it changed it to JosephSeraph when I made my account at DeviantArt, because I was studying angeology at the time, and I kind of connected to the Seraph. Probably I was such a puritan (atheist) back then, the Seraph being pretty much the image of perfection, and the angels hidden from / that rule the world, being them direct emanations from God. Or something like that. >_>
(And i'm not atheist anymore, I'm agnostic. :])

SO 'ERE'S THE STORY OF THE CHEESIEST USERNAME AT RMN.
"It's Memories spelled backwards."
I never catch these.

Also, my username is based on my real name, Kenton Anderson.
My university login/username was kentona at the time, and I was being uncreative that day when I signed up to GamingW. So I entered kentona as my username. I use it because fuck why not? It's my name. I also kept with it because I hate it when people change their usernames all the time. It makes it very hard to track people across different sites.

I sometimes go by gbone, which is one of the many nicknames I had in high school. You can sometimes find me using usernames like kentonagbone for bigger sites like Youtube and Twitter (where kentona is often already taken).
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i just use crazetex when craze is taken although recently i've been migrating to a different username for sites based on my love for league of legends (but sssshhh :itisamystery:)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=Craze
it's ironic because i'm sane and rational

Kentona, I know you must already have heard it but I always wanted to say
Your name sounds so funny for people from latin-based languages
Especially portuguese. Not just because it looks like a female name, it actually sounds like Quentona in portuguese, wich would mean more or less Hot Woman. LOL
awwww I always thought it was a reference to Native culture.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=JosephSeraph
Not just because it looks like a female name, it actually sounds like Quentona in portuguese, wich would mean more or less Hot Woman. LOL

Haha!
I laughed especially hard when I looked at Kentona's Website title =P
Welp, It's interesting alright, I hope to read more!

author=Craze
league of legends

I love that game =D
My nickname must be the most stupid one around. Way back when I had the age of 14/15 I just got connected to the internet and like all my classmates and other random people from my age I kept changing my nickname every 2 damn weeks.

When I hit 16 I thought it was pretty stupid because of what Kentona said about the changing nicks the whole time. So I stuck with Trujin. Which is actually just a mix of Majin Trunks (yeah DBZ was totally it at the time XD).
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=seiromem
author=Craze
league of legends
I love that game =D

Then click this.
I got my first roleplaying game when I turned 11 and the first character I created got the name Shinan Lerak (Lerak is my last name backwards (Karell) also the character was an Elven Ranger).

I never actually used my character because I ended up being the GM most of the time. But I liked the name Shinan so I reused it all over the place. There'd always be a Shinan running around the games we played.

I finally created (and finalized) the "definite" Shinan during my first Nanowrimo. He was a character in that and he got a happy ending with an epilogue and everything.

Of course I'm always Shinan online (or Shinanite when Shinan is taken because a shinan would be a shinanite, it makes sense).

So yeah Shinan doesn't really mean anything and I don't know how it popped into my head originally during that character creation sitting. I wanted something that could roll off the tongue easily enough while being obviously fantasy-ish I guess. It also was before my "japanese period" so although it sounds like something a japfag would come up with it was before I got to that part of my life.
Pyrodoom is based off of a list I'm making, which this list is based off of my character Pyro. When I made the list, I thought everyone was stupid for wanting to have silly names in school, or someone that sounded gay when we were naming teams. I always wanted to be the awesome one, with epic names and such. And seeing as I always root for the badguy in movies and sometimes in games, I did so here! Pyrodoom is pretty much pyroboom, except this ISN'T one of Pyro the Hedgehog's attacks, but just a nickname I thought of for when he gets angry. Almost all of my usernames start with pyro in some way, one of my newest being Pyronico. And even better, Pyroslasher, a demon form of Pyro.
My reasoning is because, why change an idea you've had for so long, when it's easier to remember pyro? I only forget passwords and that screws me up! BUT NO! If I know my password, and it says that the username isn't working, screw that site, it stopped working. Another variant, is my youtube account ThePyrotheHedgehog, because I wanted to change the name so it didn't sound so noobish, like Pyrowood, which is pyro, mixed with my last name wood.
author=seiromem
I've been browsing RPGmaker.net for a bit, and every username I see is at the very least, different. So now I come to the question, "Why your name?"
This question is asking "How did you come up with it?" ,"Why do you use it?"
and "What does it mean?"
I'll start off with me.
Seiromem is very plain, yet a little deep. First off, I'll get the obvious out of the way.
It's Memories spelled backwards.
It's catchy, easy to say (In my opinion) and can be deep.
The way I came up with it is with Me and Outcry's first "failed" game, Seamus and the Yromem Mlear. Yromem is memory spelled backwards, but I didn't want to copy it blatantly, so I decide to make it plural, and that's the "How?"
Why I use it, is because it I think it is actually the opposite of me, and I wanted to be the opposite of me, Forgetful, in both ways. Like I forget things a lot, and I am forgettable. I wanted it to feel like I'd be able to remember anything (AKA Homework) and be remember as anything other than "That guy who doesn't talk" or things similar.
I've mixed some answers with some questions, so you don't have to answer each one separately.

Now come on, give me the reasoning behind your name!

I never noticed that! Maybe for now on I should call you Memory!
Well, it means freedom, obviously. And no, it's not after the statue. It's actually my middle name. My father kinda cheated when it came to name-giving time in our house. He got to choose my last name because, well, marriage and tradition dictates it as so.

Then he and Mum did the old 'draw a name from the hat' trick - except he wrote down only his preferred names and I got stuck with my first one that way (thank God! Mum wanted names like 'Calliope' and 'Rhodesia' >.<; )

Then when I was born they were filling out the birth certificate they needed a middle name and he just popped Liberty out. It's the only thing I really have from him since he died when I was around eight.

Add in that my first name is very... not original (I had all my highschool years with at least 3 other people in my class with the same name ) so as a kid I tried to insist that people use my middle name instead. That didn't really take off. So when I got on the internet, I figured 'they don't know any differently!' and there you have it~

I also go by silversatyr and littleleopard, depending on the site. (Or 7thlittleleopard, depending on availability.)

Silversatyr came about by combining my favourite metal with my love of mythology and was initially used for a LiveJournal account because I was feeling artsy-fartsy (and Liberty was already taken. Fuck numbers on the end of names.) (Also, the satyr was going to be satire, since it was for a writing class and I was feeling punny.)

Littleleopard came about because of artsy-farsty and I needed another LiveJournal for a writing class I was taking at the time. (Oh wait, it was it the other way around.)

Because it's the best game in the world.
For me it was kind of weird, I wanted Charlie, but almost all sites have that username taken since "no one" has that name, after a lot of variations I choose Chearlie for a MMO, people tend me to mistake me for a girl, when you choose a girl character was something that happens hahaha, but it was also the username, since I read it with spanish accent (Che(like bed)-are- ly) and when pronounced it fast sounded like Charlie, and didn't notice in english sounded like Chearleader so people mistaken me with a chearful girl XD, I get used by the time, and later made a youtube account, but Chearlie was already taken. The site show me a lot of options like Chearlie2 and things ike that and saw one that was MrChearlie, and said, why not, the same name and I save the troubles of people mistaken me for a girl and it sounded somehow cool.

Later on the rmn irc I play with my nick cause had nothing better to do and ended with Chears, and so far has been my favorite nickname despite of not being the official rmn one.
From my college lacrosse team upperclassmen.

Terry.

Teriyaki Sauce.

Sauce.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."