WHY YOUR NAME?

For me, my steam account is roseredpinball, and that's where I bought rpg maker in the first place. I chose rosered because to me it seems romantic. Not in the the lovey dovey way, I mean in the sense of romanticizing. Rose Red was Snow White's sister, but I fancy that because of Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, no one remembers her and thus poor Rose Red has been forgotten.

The pinball, I chose for the happy childhood memories I have of going to this one family-run video store, back before Netflix took over and when people still got in their cars, drove to Blockbuster, and rented movies. This place has, of course, videos to borrow, but it would also let you borrow games, and it had pinball machines, that I can recall at least once playing on. So yeah, that's my story. :) I hope to be a great game designer someday! Games are so much more to me than entertainment! They're an art form!
Nightsavior=

Came up with it in college. During that phase Street Fighter Alpha 3 and DarkStalkers 3: Vampire savior were my two favorite fighting games. It also sounded Goth and emo! Much to my shame, I used to be a sucker for that kind of stuff!

BrokenH=

People often think it means "Broken Hearted" but it actually stands for "Broken Hierophant". I don't mind being called "Broken" or "Brokie" for short!

Fowl Of Doom=

Just because I have a thing for birds, especially chickens and mythical phoenixes! The name came to me after seeing a funny meme of a yellow chick emerging from an egg while on fire. (Not real flames mind you. The chick looked entirely unharmed!)
I wouldn't say mine on here is "different", since it's my initials and year of birth xD

names despite DR i often use are
"Alucard" (Hellsing anime), "Vagnard" (Record of lodoss war) and "Verizon" (I think the sound of it is cool and "made that up myself". Didn't even know it is a provider until people kept telling me. Actually, I had never heard the word at the time I choose the nick ^^)
Well, way back in the day (2011, I believe, maybe 2010), I was playing on a My Little Pony minecraft server. A buddy and I were roleplaying as two science ponies named Mixxy and Beaker (because chemistry). The friends I made there called me Mixxy from then on, and it just kind of stuck. Since then, I've been Mixxy everywhere.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Sam
Ask my parents
My name comes from the old japanese legend of the rabbit in the moon.
Also I like rabbits. And the moon too, I guess.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
part of me hates this name and wishes I could cop kentona's method of just hacking my real name into a username

On the flip side I'd be really easy to find because like 3 people have my last name. I'll live with the decisions I've made!
as a bonus, because of the vowel, 'kentona' seems sexy and exotic (or like a horse from Zelda, either-or) at first glance. Then you discover it's just my name and you go "Oh."
Came up with mine in high school (many moons ago) when I drank a lot of Pepsi. Too lazy to change it.

I choose my name back when I was seven, and yahoomail was your only option other then Aol. Totally antique, but the changing of the face and the nonstop chaotic force behind it has became a staple. XD