17%
Satisfied
42%
Not Satisfied
40%

Pages: first prev 12 last
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
My main job is a 45-hour-a-week position as a salesman/technician in a computer and mobile phone repair shop. I basically run the store now so the owner doesn't have to travel back and forth from his branch.

In my free time I do RGSS script commissions and web design.
I'm the fourth person to have voted the first option. I would have preferred third.
Currently I just work in a Supermarket as part of the Meat Department. I get to fondle handle meat and what-not. I just stock the cooler/freezer mainly, with occasional wrapping of the products.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I work as an English Teacher in Taiwan.
I'm originally from Canada, but living in
Taiwan is much cheaper and I can make decent
money just speaking a language I already know.

author=kory_toombs
I work as an English Teacher in Taiwan.
I'm originally from Canada, but living in
Taiwan is much cheaper and I can make decent
money just speaking a language I already know.

Cool!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=MirrorMasq
because I wasn't so lazy back those days.

I wish the opposite will be true for me.
I am the general manager of a casual dining Italian resturaunt. Pizza, calzones, pasta, salads, and more. I do a little bit of everything, from cooking the food (including making fresh dough) to serving customers. While I do enjoy what I do (I am very much a people person), I am basically at a dead-end in the career department. I make enough money to scrape by, but rent/insurances/food/gas takes up a nice chunk. Also, it leaves me little time to focus on gaming or creating games, so I take it when I can. Satisfied? Not quite, but I keep looking to the future when I'll be a full fledged gaming mogul. (Nah, but seriously, I do enjoy gaming/making games as a hobby)
i'm legally prevented from talking about my work heh but i love it. essentially it's data entry so i get to listen to music on my headphones and type 30,000 keystrokes a day. too bad its not a year-round thing, i only get about 3 months.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I guess my brother's wallet also counts as a source of income, besides working at a box factory.
Pages: first prev 12 last