IDEAS FOR MY FIRST GAME PLEASE.

Pages: 1
Hi rpgmaker.net community im new here and I wanna make a game. I have one idea which is to make a pokemon type rpg adventure. Do you guys like this idea? I could use some help with ideas thanks in advance :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm seriously bothered by this kind of question. Just make the game you want to make! You'll have more fun that way! Probably!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
You could always use your imagination and whip up some ideas yourself.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Since it's your first game, I'd suggest something small :) Maybe a pokemon game with a few different pokemon and one dungeon?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Make a non-linear western rpg shooter starring a black-colored pikachu with sunglasses, a trenchcoat and twin 8mm pistols, who can target the individual body parts of enemy pokemon using Lightning Time to slow down combat and aim
author=LockeZ
Make a non-linear western rpg shooter starring a black-colored pikachu with sunglasses, a trenchcoat and twin 8mm pistols, who can target the individual body parts of enemy pokemon using Lightning Time to slow down combat and aim

You must make this game. Seriously.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=LockeZ
Make a non-linear western rpg shooter starring a black-colored machamp with sunglasses, a fedora and two pairs of twin 8mm pistols, who can target the individual body parts of enemy pokemon using Lightning Time to slow down combat and aim

But seriously, everyone's telling you to do what you want so that you get more practice at coming up with ideas. If you want to make a pokemon game, make a pokemon game you would want to play. Spice it up with your own unique brand of humor.
Yep, do whatever you feel like. I am just curious whether you would stick to the end or just give up after a few days. ;)
author=LockeZ

If you're down to make it. I'm down to make it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
ahahahahahahaha

that made my day

I almost kinda want to really do it now
author=Sauce

If you're down to make it. I'm down to make it.

I always needed an opportunity to make that sniper system I thought of for 2k3...
Team????

Could make a short tech demo with Outlaw Pikachu as the protagonist.

Ok, enough. Let's get our own thread.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from Isrieri
If you want to make a pokemon game, make a pokemon game you would want to play. Spice it up with your own unique brand of humor.
Just a forewarning: if you do go ahead with that, try not to be too surprised when few or no people are interested in what you make. Trust me, I should know.

Since you're a new developer, don't worry too much about the end result of your game. The first game anyone makes will always be rough around the edges (that's a best-case scenario). Try something short and simple to feel out the program you're using, and try something more serious when you have more know-how.
Pages: 1